What country would you like to retire in and why?

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️ Deus Vult ✝️
I'd ultimately like to be a nomad but my base station would likely be somewhere in Northern Italy. How about you brahs?

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Not sure buddy, I haven’t been to all the countries.

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
swizterland

Ideally with my family, but otherwise in South Africa Copetown. because the nature there is beautiful. Many whites and white expats live there. Poor black or coloured women would want to get with me to escape poverty. Cheaply so i could finance a comfy life with a pension from abroad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_
I'd ultimately like to be a nomad but my base station would likely be somewhere in Northern Italy. How about you brahs?
In the mountains of Mongolia where nobody can see my smv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz and Eternal_
Far too expensive and impractical for retirement.
i mean you said retire, considering i retired i consider myself rich enough to live anywhere i want, and a some smaller town in switzerland around mountains and a lake is ideal for me

i mean you said retire, considering i retired i consider myself rich enough to live anywhere i want, and a some smaller town in switzerland around mountains and a lake is ideal for me

I guess I was expecting reasonable places that you actually foresee based on your financial trajectory, silly me. If money is no object then my answer is going to radically different.

ideally somewhere in india

Antigua and Barbuda

• Woah
If I became a multi millionaire business owner then probably Switzerland although I like the idea of Italy as well.

• +1
Dysfunctional States of Israel.

Last edited:
  • Love it
South France maybe if I get rich