what did i do to get cursed with narrow shoulders and skinnyfat?

dehydrated

dehydrated

jewish convert
why me?

at least i couldve been an ogre with 20inch wrists 40inch bideltoid

Image 15
DL Header

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Blame your low t subhuman Untermensch faggot of a dad that somehow managed to cum in a foid
my dad unironically mogs he had hooded almond eyes and wide diamond face only major failo besides pheno would be triangle eyebrows but the rest of my family looks funny

What do you have no face subhuman, I have bashed guys in my school with ease you projecting pre-pubescent crap weasel. I literally have thrashed a whole class room and wrecked it in a few minutes you pathetic weakling scumbag. I literally made a guy go back to his home half naked you weakling abomination.

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated
Spam shoulders

• So Sad
Spam shoulders
unfortunately i am too much of a high inhib cuck to go to the gym and rn i am too poor but i would have to roid anyways nothing else would fix my 12inch bideltoid

unfortunately i am too much of a high inhib cuck to go to the gym and rn i am too poor but i would have to roid anyways nothing else would fix my 12inch bideltoid
Then stfu

bruh i would have to roid to fix my frame so natty gym wouldnt do anything anyways
Half ppl arent natty my guy u need supreme body genetics tp stay natural or just a really good face

• +1