what did you do to get lean? and what you do now to stay in shape?

Self-discipline, and self-discipline only.
You're doomed in this world if you lack self-discipline, and that applies to everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26116, Deleted member 28414, lightskinbengali and 3 others
Calorie deficit,go till failure in the gym,cardio 1 hour+ i recommend stair master or incline treadmill,sleep if you can,drink water and stop eating processed and fake sugary crap, if you follow all above genetics isnt gonna get in your way.Always stay consistent and yes be disciplined.

I managed to lose a lot of weight simply walking and eating a lot of protein.

Protein helps keep hunger at bay, while walking is burning hell lot of calories + it increases your BMR significantly.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, FatBunnyBaby and 5.5psl
Self-discipline, and self-discipline only.
You're doomed in this world if you lack self-discipline, and that applies to everything.
word

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Calorie deficit,go till failure in the gym,cardio 1 hour+ i recommend stair master or incline treadmill,sleep if you can,drink water and stop eating processed and fake sugary crap, if you follow all above genetics isnt gonna get in your way.Always stay consistent and yes be disciplined.
high protein? and if so, how much protein a day?

high protein? and if so, how much protein a day?
1.2-1.7 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight per day, or 0.5 to 0.8 grams per pound of body weight.

• +1
Reactions: FatBunnyBaby
High protein
Black coffee
Walking
Fasting
Just keep on walking don't be a lazy cunt
Self discipline as @mbolo said
That's it man you will lose weight

• +1
Reactions: FatBunnyBaby and Deleted member 28896
Dry Fasting, working out every day, nofap

No breakfast, walking for at least 1 hr 20 mins everyday, no processed food, low carbs.

• +1
Reactions: bammz1
I managed to lose a lot of weight simply walking and eating a lot of protein.

Protein helps keep hunger at bay, while walking is burning hell lot of calories + it increases your BMR significantly.
10k steps a day is magic

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
High protein
Black coffee
Walking
Fasting
Just keep on walking don't be a lazy cunt
Self discipline as @mbolo said
That's it man you will lose weight
thats a nice summary :unsure:

thats a nice summary :unsure:
If you’re the type who actively avoids the words “calorie deficit” then you will never lose weight and that just is what it is.
Hours of exercise is the equivalent of putting the fork down a couple bites earlier.

Search for "high protein low calorie" meals on youtube and make the ones that seem interesting.
I've been making this, tastes amazing.

Other than that, get minimum 5k steps

Don't ever spend more than 30 min on cardio to lose weight because the body starts compensating by lowering non-exercise activity thermogenesis (NEAT), the energy expended for everything we do that is not sleeping, eating or sports-like exercise.

Intermittent fasting also works great for me.

I don't necessarily see it as a good thing anymore, because I used to be legit skinny (emaciated, basically) and now i'm skinnyfat and I feel myself better. The face looks exactly the same due to zero bones anyway.
But I can get leaner without much effort if I eat close to zero carb. Even at 50 g per day, which is how I eat not, I stay at 15% despite eating quite a lot of fat and food in general,.
Being born
I wonder about that, I have simillar FtM genetics, but I used to be a fat kid, which sent me on this road of obsession with leanness.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel