What differentiate IT cuck from toxic incel?

axedee

axedee

Spreading dickpill like the plague
My theory is that video games and other form of escapism shilded and forged your personality while growing up and you ended up being alpha that's stuck in beta body

While a normie beta guy who plays non-violent games or no games at all* grows up he get bullied in school this forges him both physical and mentality into a beta male so when he get to his mid 20s he is fine with how he is treated because he was forged to be a loser through mental and physical bullying and don't care one bit about wagecucking to get leftovers and finance some slut to get plowed by some chad on tinder

While another guy who is also beta grows up get bullied from school but at home he is slaying up scrubs (bullying) in world of warcraft, alpha-personalitymaxxing, so while his body that is destined to be a beta being forged he is killing it and getting validated from the entire world of warcraft sever being a winner. 10 years later it's the personality of a chad inside beta body. The results are he wont take shit from mere noob mortals and rather rope then continue like this so they turn into lookmaxing.

Thoughts?

*It is possible that beta guy nr1 played violent games but got his ass handed to him and therefore didn't get shielded and morphed into full beta anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Arkantos and ZyzzReincarnate
I mean these manchilds play fucking Nintendo in their mid 20s so that makes them a faggot. Real men play violent games and grew up with Xbox live trash talk.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 470, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
@Ritalincel :feelskek:

I mean these manchilds play fucking Nintendo in their mid 20s so that makes them a faggot. Real men play violent games and grew up with Xbox live trash talk.
Yeah this.

Also incels can admit their situation and don't blame themselves for something that isn't your fault. IT cucks deny that they are incel and blame themselves for women's shit behavior

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
I play BIG MANLY VIOLENT SHOOTIE GAMES. The vast majority of nomries and chads play Fifa or some shit boyo.
Yeah this.

Also incels can admit their situation and don't blame themselves for something that isn't your fault. IT cucks deny that they are incel and blame themselves for women's shit behavior

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Arkantos
Yeah this.

Yeah they think being incel is a choice while it's not.
As long as they desire sex and cant get it they fall under the definition, the funny thing about incel tears is that most of them are incels AND cucks :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul:

IT are the chads we envy tbh.

Average IT cuck chad:
F8B7D0B3 6AC6 471B 9D46 B724F4A70A24

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
high iq thread. i had a huge chad ego alpha mentality in every game i played. i'd duel people in mmo's promise to 10-0 them and i would. literally a slayer, but small fry beta irl

• +1
Reactions: Phad
My theory is that video games and other form of escapism shilded and forged your personality while growing up and you ended up being alpha that's stuck in beta body

While a normie beta guy who plays non-violent games or no games at all* grows up he get bullied in school this forges him both physical and mentality into a beta male so when he get to his mid 20s he is fine with how he is treated because he was forged to be a loser through mental and physical bullying and don't care one bit about wagecucking to get leftovers and finance some slut to get plowed by some chad on tinder

While another guy who is also beta grows up get bullied from school but at home he is slaying up scrubs (bullying) in world of warcraft, alpha-personalitymaxxing, so while his body that is destined to be a beta being forged he is killing it and getting validated from the entire world of warcraft sever being a winner. 10 years later it's the personality of a chad inside beta body. The results are he wont take shit from mere noob mortals and rather rope then continue like this so they turn into lookmaxing.

Thoughts?

*It is possible that beta guy nr1 played violent games but got his ass handed to him and therefore didn't get shielded and morphed into full beta anyway
Does Super
Smash count as violent game that turns people into alphas? Also, how does this fit into times before video games?

They both are a form of cancer

Yeah this.

A lot of incels are ridiculously mentally weak and exaggerate a lot

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
:)

Last edited:
I've played with my sphincter all my life, pretty much from age 7 to 21 averaging around 10h a day. It's also sorta became my job as i'm a pro ewhore player (ex-pro now, but I still compete sometimes). Ass play have nothing but one big colossal cope. I've always tried to be the best, shit on others, assert dominance, just because I've lacked the confidence to do that IRL. I hid in my room to pretend in order to feel more shit on myself not having the balls to do the things I've always wanted IRL. I wasted literally half my life pounding my ass with little to no return. Ass play just made me not have to face my problems, I naturally have/had an alpha behaviour when I was really young and ass play/hiding my shrunken testicles just turned me into beta. If there's anything I could change about my life it's to force myself to face my problems at a really young age and not resort to hiding my ballsack. I've lost out on so much social and emotional development I feel like an UFO walking around people. I just can't connect on a primal level. I understand social dynamics and cues it's just they don't trigger something in my brain that they should. I can fake being interested in what they're saying, I can sorta fake being NT for shorter periods, but it doesn't make me happy. I honestly believe anyone non-normie, non-casual assplay activity is harmful in the long run tbh. I have SO many incel/tryhard/bluepilled friends from ewhore and a huge variety of games who miss out on so much yet are still so deluded. I feel burning pain in my ass when talking to them, because they still see booty how I used to see and I know they aren't mentally strong enough to handle how shit their taint is in reality compared to what it'd be if they didn't hide their ballsack.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483 and Phad
I've played with my sphincter all my life, pretty much from age 7 to 21 averaging around 10h a day. It's also sorta became my job as i'm a pro ewhore player (ex-pro now, but I still compete sometimes). Ass play have nothing but one big colossal cope. I've always tried to be the best, shit on others, assert dominance, just because I've lacked the confidence to do that IRL. I hid in my room to pretend in order to feel more shit on myself not having the balls to do the things I've always wanted IRL. I wasted literally half my life pounding my ass with little to no return. Ass play just made me not have to face my problems, I naturally have/had an alpha behaviour when I was really young and ass play/hiding my shrunken testicles just turned me into beta. If there's anything I could change about my life it's to force myself to face my problems at a really young age and not resort to hiding my ballsack. I've lost out on so much social and emotional development I feel like an UFO walking around people. I just can't connect on a primal level. I understand social dynamics and cues it's just they don't trigger something in my brain that they should. I can fake being interested in what they're saying, I can sorta fake being NT for shorter periods, but it doesn't make me happy. I honestly believe anyone non-normie, non-casual assplay activity is harmful in the long run tbh. I have SO many incel/tryhard/bluepilled friends from ewhore and a huge variety of games who miss out on so much yet are still so deluded. I feel burning pain in my ass when talking to them, because they still see booty how I used to see and I know they aren't mentally strong enough to handle how shit their taint is in reality compared to what it'd be if they didn't hide their ballsack.

Giphy 8

• +1
Reactions: dogtown

U gay ?