What do i do to focus (adhd)

greengrassgrows

greengrassgrows

Bronze
So im 99% percent sure i have adhd, and cause of this i am having trouble in math. And my grades are lookings shiity which means my dad wonr buy me products.

Ive been looking at adderall and ashwagandha

I dont wanna take adderall cause shit might not work

And i dont wanna take ashwagandha cause im not sure if its gonna work either

Can someone give help this is def my number one stress and its lookminning me and im sleeping like shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and Samsepioler
my advice before relying on substances is to have the three pillars of life down

sleep
sleep 7-9 hours a day, go to sleep at the same time every night and wake up at the same time every day. if you go to sleep later you still need to wake up at the same time you have decided to wake up the rest of the days

diet
don't consume goyslop (including drinks) and don't do drugs all the time

exercise
ideally get a gym schedule down and follow it religiously. if you don't have the time or you're too lazy for this just go on walks for at least 15 minutes everyday, don't just sit inside all day

if you have these three fundamental things down you will notice a huge improvement in both mental and physical health, which will inherently boost the competence when taking in information and keeping it stuck in your brain.

substances can do wonders but you can't build a house on sand!

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
are you diagnosed? if not then stop eating goyslop for overall health, and hop off all these jewish social media, it rots your brain

overdose on aderall

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz