What do I have to do to look like this 10/10 graphic dude ? does anyone knows how to reincarnate as him pls it's important for my future plans to slay

justleavemealone

justleavemealone

Diamond

look like @ripcordgod1 if he wasn't a faggot.

Just look like highly edited photoshop theory

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
Just look like highly edited photoshop theory
anime version of an average IT worker from the balkans that doesn't have enough money for food.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Agendum and badamj
Just cutemaxx... I'm tall with big frame, deep voice and have DOM features so I can look as soft as I want that people will respect me... My PFP pic is me Yesterday and I still need to lose about 16 lb 🤭

I'm letting my hair grow out (shaved my head), will get some earrings and finish taking care of my skin... I'm boosting my collagen with a kinda special diet too!

• Love it
Reactions: justleavemealone
Not every guy is as masc as that facially... I'm the opposite: my body is a mix of masc and femme features, to the point some guys here said I have female pubic hair pattern and Klinefelter's :( I'm basically a Chimera.

So that means I should give up on Looksmaxxing? NEVERRRR

literally any attractive/cute girl would choose my guy but ig u're probably an oldcel or smthn
I'm 18 but the face I sent it's just perfectly done, there's no arguing, the edit you sent gives pretty boyish appeal

I'm 18 but the face I sent it's just perfectly done, there's no arguing, the edit you sent gives pretty boyish appeal
prettyboys have easier time socializing and understanding girls and hoes on pregnancy thingy makes them more attracted to boyish faces I heard so in this era prettyboys > masc... There's a reason why being masculine isn't as important as in the past: taste evolution JFL

ur guy still mogs 99% of dudes but my guy would slay more cute asian gigastacies ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25354
prettyboys have easier time socializing and understanding girls and hoes on pregnancy thingy makes them more attracted to boyish faces I heard so in this era prettyboys > masc... There's a reason why being masculine isn't as important as in the past: taste evolution JFL
Good luck getting a 23+yo girl being a pretty boy, one question how old are you, im guessing 14-16.

ur guy still mogs 99% of dudes but my guy would slay more cute asian gigastacies ngl
My guy mogs 100% of dudes, because he simply is perfect, there's not 1 single flaw you can describe JFL

Good luck getting a 23+yo girl being a pretty boy, one question how old are you, im guessing 14-16.
23+yo are ugly/ been ran through and prolly perma headaches idc bout these women they can all die tmrw and it won't make a difference to me

I'm 17
My guy mogs 100% of dudes, because he simply is perfect, there's not 1 single flaw you can describe JFL
BRO just look at my pretty boy he's obviously 10* more striking and flawless than ur 30yr old slayercel JFL my prettyboy has 10/10 coloring + he looks more aryan than ur wolf masc wolfwere guy

I'm 17

BRO just look at my pretty boy he's obviously 10* more striking and flawless than ur 30yr old slayercel JFL my prettyboy has 10/10 coloring + he looks more aryan than ur wolf masc wolfwere guy
Your graphic doesn't have a 10/10 coloring JFL, my graphic has ideal coloring
No point in arguing, graphic is made perfectly and ran thru every single chad trait