What do people think about surgerymaxed people?

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Last year or first year
Do they think less of them, or devalue their looks because they‘re not natural? I think they feel superior even when they themself look worse bc atleast they don‘t need surgery.

Exactly like nattys think less of people who take steriods

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, chadintraining and 97baHater
1. that they're inferior due to having to resorting to surgery to look good (true)
2. that they're insecure (true)
3. that they're feminine and gay for getting plastic surgery
4. that they're an incel looksmaxxer (if they know about hardmaxxing from tiktok)

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Manana, chadintraining and 1 other person
1. that they're inferior due to having to resorting to surgery to look good (true)
4. that they're an incel looksmaxxer (if they know about hardmaxxing from tiktok)
So surgery is social suicide? Can i not say muh i can‘t breathe or my teeth needed jaw surgery?

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and SlavicGeneral
So surgery is social suicide? Can i not say muh i can‘t breathe or my teeth needed jaw surgery?
yeah thats the only excuse for most people tbh

if you're already high status and gl (which ur not) people would probably care less tho

theres something about cheating ur genetics with surgery that makes normal people really mad but if ur already gl then doesnt matter as much in their eyes

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, SlavicGeneral, chadintraining and 1 other person
yeah thats the only excuse for most people tbh

if you're already high status and gl (which ur not) people would probably care less tho

theres something about cheating ur genetics with surgery that makes normal people really mad but if ur already gl then doesnt matter as much in their eyes
Men hate to see you ascend and look better than them, same as when somebody grows taller than you.

Women won‘t mind as you‘re now hotter and easier to fuck. Cultural women will think you‘re less masculine tho or gay. So you gotta play it off really cautiously

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, chadintraining and fuse
Do they think less of them, or devalue their looks because they‘re not natural? I think they feel superior even when they themself look worse bc atleast they don‘t need surgery.

Exactly like nattys think less of people who take steriods
They think less of surgerymaxxed people, but there is something to note:

With looksmaxxing being viral and a lot of fake methods being out there to achieve results that can only be achieved via surgery that most normies believe, you can just claim it was that

It is also important to note that new ppl won’t think ur surgerymaxxed unless it is obvious you had work done and look very uncanny

You basically have to expect to restart your life after surgery, it’s for the best though.

Sexual selection is one of the most important brain functions and your being very dishonest and trying to cheat peoples brain essentially by surgery. This shit could not be more simple to figure out evolutionary physiology is the simplest shit and it explains everything.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
You can get away with bimax, cos most normies don't even consider that for someone non deformed. Just say it was for sleep apnea

You can get away with bimax, cos most normies don't even consider that for someone non deformed. Just say it was for sleep apnea
I told a friend today he said „is that with your jaw genetical?“. I feel like a subhuman now