What do u do when u r bored??

im gonna rope if it doesnt get better until like 30 tbh, after that its truly over
life ends after 18 bhai, same shit here on out. logically speaking it can’t get any better

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: iblamejews and wsada
life ends after 18 bhai, same shit here on out. logically speaking it can’t get any better
Get this negativity out of my thread!! Everything gets better!!

• JFL
Reactions: iblamejews and fuxkdakikez
I browse .org

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
Used to do that too but I kinda lost my love of football
What's ur fav song? Here's mine

I love this one but Stay is a bit better for me 😉 Why did you lost your love for football mate?

• +1
youre right wagecelling is gonna be even worse lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada and fuxkdakikez
I love this one but Stay is a bit better for me 😉 Why did you lost your love for football mate?
I guess after how good football 2022 was with the UCL and world cup and all that it just felt lame and repetitive for me and with Ronaldo and pessi getting old it really hurt..

• So Sad
Reactions: Uefa CR7 league
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamejews
I guess after how good football 2022 was with the UCL and world cup and all that it just felt lame and repetitive for me and with Ronaldo and pessi getting old it really hurt..
I feel you when Cristiano left Europe it really hurt me because I realised that I am never gonna see him in the UCL again and that his career might be over. I still watch him in Saudi though because I want to see him play as much as I can before he retires. I also see a lot of nostalgic tiktok edits when he was at Real madrid. I started watching him since 2014-15. Also there is a very high chance that me and my family will go to the Euros and see him play because I really wanna see him in real life and my parents are positive to go there.

• Love it
I feel you when Cristiano left Europe it really hurt me because I realised that I am never gonna see him in the UCL again and that his career might be over. I still watch him in Saudi though because I want to see him play as much as I can before he retires. I also see a lot of nostalgic tiktok edits when he was at Real madrid. I started watching him since 2014-15. Also there is a very high chance that me and my family will go to the Euros and see him play because I really wanna see him in real life and my parents are positive to go there.
That's a dream come true bro hope u have good times !!
And I hope the goat wins!!

• +1
Reactions: Uefa CR7 league
browse .org or stare at a wall after drawing a black dot on it

• So Sad
cook, I just prep meals for myself, got a chocolate cheese cake in the oven right now.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, mayo mogger and wsada
I have never been this insanely bored in my entire life and I don't wanna cure it by beating my meat what do u guys do
Being bored is a sign ur not doing enough in ur life

• So Sad
vidya games

• Love it
cook, I just prep meals for myself, got a chocolate cheese cake in the oven right now.
bhai how did you build such a high shoulder to waist ratio even after having block waist?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and mayo mogger
I kiss Stacy on the lips

• JFL
throw bricks at homeless people

• JFL
I have never been this insanely bored in my entire life and I don't wanna cure it by beating my meat what do u guys do
Eat some chocolate or candy imo , it releases dopamine.
And also watch something interesting , like idk some tierlist abt cats.
Hope this helps ;) and goodluck brocel u got this

• Love it
Drugs

• JFL
Hop on neets.net

• WTF
i don’t know .

• JFL