What do you thing of Ortognatica Roma?

Litchi4423

Litchi4423

Iron
I am considering going there since I live in France.
What do you think of this clinic? Good reputation?

I am considering going there since I live in France.
What do you think of this clinic? Good reputation?
I'm having my surgery there.

I hope to upload some videos to help the forum out when I get there , pre op and post op.

Affordable price, excellent team, highly skilled surgeons focusing on aesthetics. Does skype consults and everything can be done remotely.

• +1
Reactions: joseph, never_lucky, CursedOne and 3 others
idk him, is he a new singer?

• JFL
Reactions: theanonymousone

I hope to upload some videos to help the forum out when I get there , pre op and post op.

Affordable price, excellent team, highly skilled surgeons focusing on aesthetics. Does skype consults and everything can be done remotely.
wow yes I would love to see it! They seem skilled and affordable yes (I heard it's 10k for their beautiful chin surgery).
I would like to do bimax + beautiful chin

wow yes I would love to see it! They seem skilled and affordable yes (I heard it's 10k for their beautiful chin surgery).
I would like to do bimax + beautiful chin

Why not drop Dr Ramieri an email and see his thoughts. The bimax and semi chin wing total is €15k, the semi chin wing should be less than €10k

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Why not drop Dr Ramieri an email and see his thoughts. The bimax and semi chin wing total is €15k, the semi chin wing should be less than €10k
I sent a message on instagram, apparently he responds!
15k is a lot. How did you do to gather the money if it's not too much to ask haha

I sent a message on instagram, apparently he responds!
15k is a lot. How did you do to gather the money if it's not too much to ask haha

I worked for good money :)

I worked for good money :)
I see haha
I'm still a student and I plan to spend my entire student loan on surgeries
honestly I don't care I prefere to be broke and good looking than with money but ugly
23 btw

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69
I see haha
I'm still a student and I plan to spend my entire student loan on surgeries
honestly I don't care I prefere to be broke and good looking than with money but ugly
23 btw

I can't really speak for your finances but wouldnt mess up your studies for surgery. It's a development milestone

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Administrator
I can't really speak for your finances but wouldnt mess up your studies for surgery. It's a development milestone

whilst at university , just rent your room out at your home for a few years , when you are done university you will have your room back and the cash to pay for surgery. Easy
i have 2 years left and in France Uni is basically free
I took the loan to pay my rent but i can find a job instead and use the money for the surgery
It will drastically change my life

i have 2 years left and in France Uni is basically free
I took the loan to pay my rent but i can find a job instead and use the money for the surgery
It will drastically change my life

Bro i can't speak for your finances. But if you want my opinion possibly move home to save the rent money then use the saved money on surgeries.

Or rent your room out in your house whilst your away at University.

azXBt17.png

I think this was done by Ortognatica Roma?

From my notes: a looksmax poster wrote this "3mm upper jaw verified by Ramieri, so probably 6 degrees ccw, 6-8mm lower jaw and 5-6mm genioplasty"

From facebook translated: "In some cases, the pre-surgical orthodontic course can even be omitted thanks to surgeryonly: new case of Beautyfull-chin for the correction of the retruded chin. Anti-clockwise rotation of the maxillo-mandibular complex and genioplasty. Result at 2 months!"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: highT, lilhorizontal32 and metagross
azXBt17.png

From my notes: a looksmax poster wrote this "3mm upper jaw verified by Ramieri, so probably 6 degrees ccw, 6-8mm lower jaw and 5-6mm genioplasty"

From facebook translated: "In some cases, the pre-surgical orthodontic course can even be omitted thanks to surgeryonly: new case of Beautyfull-chin for the correction of the retruded chin. Anti-clockwise rotation of the maxillo-mandibular complex and genioplasty. Result at 2 months!"
Looks like he has an underbite now. He needed more upper jaw movement.

• +1
Reactions: highT
Lmao orangutan aroma is what i read

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, theanonymousone and gamma

Are you class III or class II? Do you know how much time will be required using braces?

Are you class III or class II? Do you know how much time will be required using braces?
I don't really know tbh
And this clinic has an option "surgery first" where you don't need to wear braces but you need to be eligible

Si t'as de l'apnée tu peux avoir bimax en Franxe, on a des chirurgiens competant

Solyom a taffer avc Sailer il montr jusqu'à 2cm de BSSO avc CCW

Tout le CHU de Lyon font des CCW, le boss de lyon il a taffer avc Arnett et il redige jsp cb d'étude

A marseille déjà vu des bimax + chin wing

j
Si t'as de l'apnée tu peux avoir bimax en Franxe, on a des chirurgiens competant

Tout le CHU de Lyon font des CCW, le boss de lyon il a taffer avc Arnett et il redige jsp cb d'étude

j'ai pas d'apnée c'est purement esthétique + mouthbreathing il me semble
Donc je pense pas être remboursé par la sécu... j'ai rdv avec 2 chirurgiens à Paris qui sont bien notés donc je verrais bien
T'as eu une bimax toi?

j

j'ai pas d'apnée c'est purement esthétique + mouthbreathing il me semble
Donc je pense pas être remboursé par la sécu... j'ai rdv avec 2 chirurgiens à Paris qui sont bien notés donc je verrais bien
T'as eu une bimax toi?
Déjà tu peux pas savoir si t'as pas d'apnée sans un test d'apnee

Prend rdv doctolib pour une polygraphie ventilatoire et qnd tu vois le docteur tu lui dit un chirurgien t'as demander un t'es d'apnee

Il te file une machine et tu dors avc [DORS SUR LE DOS] et tu lui rend le lendemain

C'est inutile de demander des Bimax esthetiqye comme ça

C'est qui les chirurgiens? J'ai consulter la plupart de Paris (+10), la plupart sont incompétents et savent pas faire de CCW

Déjà tu peux pas savoir si t'as pas d'apnée sans un test d'apnee

Prend rdv doctolib pour une polygraphie ventilatoire et qnd tu vois le docteur tu lui dit un chirurgien t'as demander un t'es d'apnee

Il te file une machine et tu dors avc [DORS SUR LE DOS] et tu lui rend le lendemain

C'est inutile de demander des Bimax esthetiqye comme ça

C'est qui les chirurgiens? J'ai consulter la plupart de Paris (+10), la plupart sont incompétents et savent pas faire de CCW
go mp

azXBt17.png

Why so little Advancement???

Mediocre at best. Hopelessly trying to fill the void left by Raffaini.

azXBt17.png

Legit looks like my side profile on the left. Can I ascend with Ramieri like him?

His lower lip protrudes past his upper one. Not ideal.
Keep coping. Muh lip. Cope until u see xrays, my lip protrudes past the upper one but I have a slight overbite

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Its actually an ideal result wtf lmao. It looks fokken gr8
I was talking about the practice overall, not any particular result.

• So Sad
Reactions: Weed
Just emailed em, sheeiitt

Tu l’as fait à Lyon toi ?