How do you stealth a surgery ?

Pierrot

Pierrot

Mog or get Mogged
For example if you were to get Bimax or OBO or Rhinoplastly. What would you do ?
Having long beard, going abroad for a couple months coming back with sharp features ?
Or fake going abroad and have surgery where you live renting air bnb for health care help ?
Or get fat on purpose then lose weight ?

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and northern mogger
the fist two combined

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
probably hard to stealth it fully. why would you even want to? plastic surgery is pretty normalized in todays society and you dont have to tell everyone

• +1
probably hard to stealth it fully. why would you even want to? plastic surgery is pretty normalized in todays society and you dont have to tell everyone
Family would think I am autistic even tho i am NT

Start gymcelling and say its from test

• +1
Family would think I am autistic even tho i am NT
If you still live at home then yeah you definitely cant hide it. And you're probably not NT if you're on this forum, sorry to bring it to you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Sodoku and Pierrot
For example if you were to get Bimax or OBO or Rhinoplastly. What would you do ?
Having long beard, going abroad for a couple months coming back with sharp features ?
Or fake going abroad and have surgery where you live renting air bnb for health care help ?
or just say for health reasons. Fucking pussies

• +1
If you still live at home then yeah you definitely cant hide it. And you're probably not NT if you're on this forum, sorry to bring it to you
Yeah live at home…
Maybe ur right about ntness yeah

• +1
Reactions: sirmimbing
Yeah live at home…
Maybe ur right about ntness yeah
i'd say either wait with surgery until you dont live at home or preferably stop being a bitch and do what you wanna do anyways. fuck what they think for now, they'll be mirin if the surgeries go well anyways

• +1
i'd say either wait with surgery until you dont live at home or preferably stop being a bitch and do what you wanna do anyways. fuck what they think for now, they'll be mirin if the surgeries go well anyways
Ur right dude.

• +1
Reactions: sirmimbing
I’m just high inhib

Grow a beard and then shave it off after surgery and claim everything to be from fatloss amd fixing diet :bigbrain:

• +1
For me the first two as well I already have a beard

• +1
Say that you just mewed, it's mainstream now

• JFL
Normies gon be crazy
Salludon somehow tricked half of this forum into believing his transformation was thru hard mewing so normies should be even easier.

Also it's morally right because you are gaslighting normies, just like they always gaslighted incels

• +1
Reactions: eagle_tren123 and Pierrot