What do you think about this study on tall fags?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Human male height is one of the most conspicuous sexually dimorphic, phenotypic characteristics that affect how men are perceived both by men and women, impacting mate selection and intra-sexual competition. Testosterone is a key hormone linked to morphological masculinity and advantage in intra-sexual competition. To date, there have been limited studies linking height with testosterone levels. Here, we examined the change in circulating testosterone levels after physical exercise in 97 healthy and physically active men. Our results show that there was a significant relationship between male stature and the change in testosterone levels, whereas there was no such link between body height and circulating testosterone levels. Therefore, our findings provide evidence that height may indicate male’s adaptive capabilities to physiologically mobilize their bodies when it is needed and/or beneficial.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Looks234, HQNPmaxxing and 7 others
Over for short fags

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Looks234, HQNPmaxxing and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2403, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
I am tall and low T infact I am so tall I have stretch marks from growing too fast. Everything matters as I always say face, height, T

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
Over for short fags
This is well known. Naturally, taller specimens will live easier lives with less stress, ridicule and humiliation that comes with being short which in turn would lower testosterone.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 8165 and 7 others
I am tall and low T infact I am so tall I have stretch marks from growing too fast. Everything matters as I always say face, height, T
If had this too, I think its a age think doe

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, .*my*. and Deleted member 12303
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, .*my*. and Adriana Lima
With just height you can have a below average face and half way good figure and slay beckies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Looks234, Deleted member 6695 and 4 others
With just height you can have a below average face and half way good figure and slay beckies.
You need a good frame plus height to slay on that alone being tall with narrow shoulders makes you look like an genetic abomination (lanklet)

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and .*my*.
So on average taller people will always face mog short and average?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Pubertymaxxer3 and delusionalretard
You need a good frame plus height to slay on that alone being tall with narrow shoulders makes you look like an genetic abomination (lanklet)
Yes absolutely. You need a good frame.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, delusionalretard and Deleted member 12303
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and delusionalretard
Outlier if you were to do a chad census most would be tall
Perhaps. Hard to say. If you just take face without taking height into account taller men would probably still mog because they usually have bigger chins and brow bones.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and delusionalretard
Bro T levels literally has nothing to do with height and frame, the reason guys grow taller is lower E levels.

Look at this guy with almost 0 T 0 E levels :

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, studiocel, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others
Perhaps. Hard to say. If you just take face without taking height into account taller men would probably still mog because they usually have bigger chins and brow bones.
That's what I was saying yeah

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
cant browse this forum for more than ten minutes without being reminded that i am 5'10.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, delusionalretard and .*my*.
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Pubertymaxxer3
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, delusionalretard and Pubertymaxxer3
Bro T levels literally has nothing to do with height and frame, the reason guys grow taller is lower E levels.

Look at this guy with almost 0 T 0 E levels :

You didn’t even read you stupid motherfucker. It says that T has nothing to do with height but T levels spike better in taller men after exercise.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Pubertymaxxer3
Keep coping. We already reached a consensus. At the very least they are same level for women.
Tf back alley consensus you talking about. Also no a high tier chad face will destroy a chadlite or htn even at those heights just lol

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and Pubertymaxxer3
Tf back alley consensus you talking about. Also no a high tier chad face will destroy a chadlite or htn even at those heights just lol
5’8 and 6’4? Those are different worlds. Fuck off.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and Pubertymaxxer3
Can i get a link to the study

Tom cruise standing next to me hmm wonder which one girls think is more attractive.
Remove his status and make him unknown and broke. You have your answer.

I was jerking off since 12 and still growing after 9 years of puberty
my dad hit puberty at 12 and grew 6 more inches after 15 until 22. but if you hit puberty at like 9, 10 it's over by 15 realistically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, SOS-Sonic, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
my dad hit puberty at 12 and grew 6 more inches after 15 until 22. but if you hit puberty at like 9, 10 it's over by 15 realistically
Yeah probably. I remember I was 16-17 and I was a skinny weak ass bitch with 1 hair on my chin and my voice barely cracked while my 13 year old friend was buff af, with a goatee and an adult voice. Now he still is the same height, almost same facial hair while I grew 3 inches got buff and can grow almost a full beard. Puberty is weird.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748 and WadlowMaxxing
Yeah probably. I remember I was 16-17 and I was a skinny weak ass bitch with 1 hair on my chin and my voice barely cracked while my 13 year old friend was buff af, with a goatee and an adult voice. Now he still is the same height, almost same facial hair while I grew 3 inches got buff and can grow almost a full beard. Puberty is weird.
when d'you stop growing ? i need hope :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
when d'you stop growing ? i need hope :feelswah:
Still haven’t stopped growing at 20 damn near 21. Yes it’s mere few millimeters of growth a year after 19, but the growth is there. I would say that if you’re not recessed (meaning all teeth fit) and your wisdom teeth haven’t erupted yet then you’re still growing. After they erupt (if you have space and you have wisdom teeth at all) then it’s over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748
Still haven’t stopped growing at 20 damn near 21. Yes it’s mere few millimeters of growth a year after 19, but the growth is there. I would say that if you’re not recessed (meaning all teeth fit) and your wisdom teeth haven’t erupted yet then you’re still growing. After they erupt (if you have space and you have wisdom teeth at all) then it’s over.
over

my wisdom teeth are just starting to come in which is early. let see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
yup, they're kinda crooked but they're fully erupted i guess
no more growth for me :feelswhy:
Ortho said 1 more year for me until my teeth erupt.

would you give @Maesthetic 3 inches of height for more natural testosterone release?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303 and Deleted member 10987
one top one is starting to poke out none of the others have begun the eruption process
You have some time for skeletal development. My lower wisdoms started erupting at 16.5. They finished fully growing this year. Upper still no sign (estimated date is mid 2021 or 2022). Keep in mind that I grew 2 inches since 16 despite my wisdoms coming in.