What do you think about this?

futurechadlet

futurechadlet

Silver
046EC0E3 5358 466D B276 15126ACC4F21

And how much do you recommend/take. I currently take 7000 iu once a week. Is that too low?

i take 10k a day jfl

i think you can benefit from even more than that though, 600 iu daily sounds like fuck all ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
I take 10k IU per day JFL

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
i take 10k a day jfl

i think you can benefit from even more than that though, 600 iu daily sounds like fuck all ngl
You think I should just take a weekly Tablet per day? So 7k. since overdosing almost doesn’t exist with vit d

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
You think I should just take a weekly Tablet per day? So 7k. since overdosing almost doesn’t exist with vit d
i would yes, honestly wouldn’t be a bad idea to take 2 daily even

i take 10k a day jfl

Is that though supplements? I get around 400 to 1200 from supplements depending on how many I take that day.

Is that though supplements? I get around 400 to 1200 from supplements depending on how many I take that day.
yea, i take 10k (probably closer to 12.5 or a bit more) daily from solgar liquid vitamin d, it’s the best in terms of supplement quality i believe. liquid is very good for bioavailibility too

another thing i’ve been doing is placing the liquid under my tongue for 30 secs-1 min to let it absorb sublingually for even better absorption. i might start doing it with other liquid supps too

• +1
Reactions: Graham
View attachment 2211247
And how much do you recommend/take. I currently take 7000 iu once a week. Is that too low?
i take 50k a week, used to take 100 but felt no difference between 50 and 100 so stayed on 50. recomendations are always less than they should be, its all built in a way to fuck with your health

i take 50k a week, used to take 100 but felt no difference between 50 and 100 so stayed on 50. recomendations are always less than they should be, its all built in a way to fuck with your health
how long have you been on 50k for? apparently it’s not great long term

It's bs. Also you need to take it every day for optimal results. A cancer study found that giving a dose once a day vs giving 7x the dose once a week had better results when taken every day, even though the same total amount was given. Take at least 2000 IU per day. I take 5000 IU per day.

Just be careful and be precautious, as "Vitamin D" is fat-soluble as opposed to being water-solube; I hope this does not scare you off, though - I only mean to warn you!
View attachment 2211247

Just be careful and be precautious, as "Vitamin D" is fat-soluble as opposed to being water-solube; I hope this does not scare you off, though - I only mean to warn you!
What does that change?

who's the girl in your pfp? wtf?

yea, i take 10k (probably closer to 12.5 or a bit more) daily from solgar liquid vitamin d, it’s the best in terms of supplement quality i believe. liquid is very good for bioavailibility too

another thing i’ve been doing is placing the liquid under my tongue for 30 secs-1 min to let it absorb sublingually for even better absorption. i might start doing it with other liquid supps too
Vit d 12k UI+ 50mg zinc+ some omega3 made my libido very high and my cum very thicc

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder