What do you think jordan belforts iq and eq is?

D

Deleted member 30593

Manlet
What he did wasn't that complicated, kind of brilliant at the time but not revolutionary

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
What he did wasn't that complicated, kind of brilliant at the time but not revolutionary
Probably around 120-130. Smart enough to scam majority of the population, while not being so smart that your intelligence is a deficit in the wider society.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, poopoohead and Deleted member 30593
Rotter trait, you read it as Jordan Barrett

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, not insane, rand anon and 4 others
Probably around 120-130. Smart enough to scam majority of the population, while not being so smart that your intelligence is a deficit in the wider society.
Yeah i agree although his eq is probably in the more extreme higher end

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, rand anon and Deleted member 31953
Rotter trait, you read it as Jordan Barrett
LMFAO I LEGIT THOUGHT THATS WHAT THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT UNTIL I SAW YOUR COMMENT. OVA

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, WanderingBurro, Deleted member 29786 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and poopoohead
Also the fact that he tried to bribe a fbi agent probably makes me think his iq is sub 130 (if that part of the movie happened irl which it probably did)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and Deleted member 31953
Also the fact that he tried to bribe a fbi agent probably makes me think his iq is sub 130 (if that part of the movie happened irl which it probably did)
That, or could be all the drugs he took. Probably messed up his reasoning. The Wolf of Wall Street is such a good movie. DiCaprio is such a chad with how he plays his character. I was mirin’ so hard the entire film.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 30593
That, or could be all the drugs he took. Probably messed up his reasoning. The Wolf of Wall Street is such a good movie. DiCaprio is such a chad with how he plays his character. I was mirin’ so hard the entire film.
Yeah i don't remember if he took drugs while talking to the fbi he was also arrogant asf but i think anyone would be that if they were in his position.

When belfort made those 2k dollars from one call in that job where he sold penny stocks i was the most mirin i have ever been in my life. No mog can beat that jealusy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and Deleted member 31953