What do you want out of life?

ropemaxxer47

ropemaxxer47

Iron
It seems like this forum is full of incles that don’t want anything out of life. How could you live such a meaningless life? I bet if half the incels turned Chad right now they would still be basement dwellers/fappers that rot on this website.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision, 5.5psl, Deleted member 24770 and 4 others
Money and The best women.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
to be hot Stacy and live an extraverted NT fun feminine lifestyle

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 14693, diamondbill and 7 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: diamondbill, thecel and humanoidsub7
It seems like this forum is full of incles that don’t want anything out of life. How could you live such a meaningless life? I bet if half the incels turned Chad right now they would still be basement dwellers/fappers that rot on this website.
tbh i been looking for an answer for this my whole life and did everything that people say that is their "meaning in life" (travelling, having a partner,etc)
but things seem meaningless in this society, i hope that society is the problem for our boredom and not our minds
honestly i been really lacking these days, playing lots of games, doing nothing. i realized that video games arent a bad thing as i thought before (i broke my ps4 a year ago because i was Andrew Tate redpilled and thought video games are for losers wagecucks), for now im tired of video games and i plan to delete everything soon, i think that they are just an option to cope with society torture.
if im looking for something in the future that is knowledge, specially humans, their behaviours and obviously blackpill/facial structure topics so i can give answers to this questions

• +1
Reactions: ropemaxxer47
do you think that chad life has more meaning that an incels? what makes a life meaning?

They are losers really. They don’t even want to improve their self. I’d say I want to just be happy but when I say this my narcissist ego makes my stomach hurt and back on the road for money/power/women. jfl

Just retiring with a woman who loves me and living in some forest with her raising children and hunting animals tbvh

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and ropemaxxer47
money and feeling superiour

To end this miserable pit.

• So Sad
tbh i been looking for an answer for this my whole life and did everything that people say that is their "meaning in life" (travelling, having a partner,etc)
but things seem meaningless in this society, i hope that society is the problem for our boredom and not our minds
honestly i been really lacking these days, playing lots of games, doing nothing. i realized that video games arent a bad thing as i thought before (i broke my ps4 a year ago because i was Andrew Tate redpilled and thought video games are for losers wagecucks), for now im tired of video games and i plan to delete everything soon, i think that they are just an option to cope with society torture.
if im looking for something in the future that is knowledge, specially humans, their behaviours and obviously blackpill/facial structure topics so i can give answers to this questions
seem like you’ve been through it. mind if I ask how old you are? our lives are very similar in the sense that I got redpilled and realized it’s not as easy as going to the gym at 4 am and staying of social media. there’s more than life than just that and I do believe in the red pill and Blackpill but life can’t be that shallow where it falls into a certain criteria like that.

• +1
do you think that chad life has more meaning that an incels? what makes a life meaning?
not a hard question.. I think having meaning just means you’re fuffiling your purpose. I have a chadlite friend that’s deppressed. He pulls a girk a week and still doesn’t feel fufilled. It’s more that just looks even tho Blackpill is 100% the truth

not a hard question.. I think having meaning just means you’re fuffiling your purpose. I have a chadlite friend that’s deppressed. He pulls a girk a week and still doesn’t feel fufilled. It’s more that just looks even tho Blackpill is 100% the truth
for real, blackpill is the truth about social interactions between modern humans, it doesnt express purpose or meaning at all

seem like you’ve been through it. mind if I ask how old you are? our lives are very similar in the sense that I got redpilled and realized it’s not as easy as going to the gym at 4 am and staying of social media. there’s more than life than just that and I do believe in the red pill and Blackpill but life can’t be that shallow where it falls into a certain criteria like that.
what do you refer to meaning?
happiness? i think that hapinnes as any other emotion can be supressed so maybe that isnt what you refer as "meaning"
maybe adquiring knowledge?
it may be this because when we question life meaning we have to have knowledge about human life and thoughts

today i went to the park and ate a raw steak while sun bathing, it felt good and made me happy, i think that the key to happiness is living life naturally, as society and every desire it gives is just an ilusion and nonsense.
but i think that meaning for you is philosophising and just trying to be high iq.
the last days i was just distracting myself and realized that i didnt think about anything, it was just a mindless cycle of waking up, eating, playing video games and doing it again.

Good on you for figuring it out. Get what you need from this place and get out, it's a waste of time to interact with rotters who have no grip on reality.

Acknowledging that this is oversimplifying things a bit, the blackpill is the idea that genetics determine outcomes for your life. This is a looksmaxxing forum so naturally people focus on this aspect of genetic determinism, but the reality is that the blackpill goes beyond just your looks - its also where you were born ( and the opportunities or lack thereof that come with it), your intelligence, your emotions (being high/low inhib, conscientious/impulsive, etc).

Looks, money, status. This is the blackpill in three words, and they within that you will find your purpose. Being chad alone won't save you, you also need to be able to leverage to attain status and moneymax. Being a chad slayer in the slums of Mumbai ain't going to do fuck all for you, you gotta leverage that shit to get rich and improve your status if you want to have any chance of happiness.

You want to know the fucked part about all of this bullshit? Maxing out LMS won't give you a purpose either. But you need to get that shit first to fundamentally understand that.

i have ambitions and stuff but i’m not gonna talk about them on an incel forum

or anywhere obviously, nobody really needs to know my plan in life until after it’s happened

i think my scenario is the same for a lot of other dudes on here

Great question tbh
Imo life is about spending quality time with your loved ones ( family , gf , friends) , travelling, exploring , learning new stuff and improving yourself ed
And taking risks
The only difference that being a chad makes imo is more easier availability to sex that's it otherwise I have seen girls falling madly in love with MTN'S too

All in all, be proud of myself, what means to me:

- professional success at work
- romantic success and by that I mean having a lovely partner and not slaying (I have about 100 slays and I'm definitely not proud of it)
- social success aka interpersonal contacts with friends/families aka other people
- Achieving freetimesuccess aka goals in hobbies
- mental success aka being/staying mentally healthy, not that easy
- Constantly expand knowledge, exploring

females

All in all, be proud of myself, what means to me:

- professional success at work
- romantic success and by that I mean having a lovely partner and not slaying (I have about 100 slays and I'm definitely not proud of it)
- social success aka interpersonal contacts with friends/families aka other people
- Achieving freetimesuccess aka goals in hobbies
- mental success aka being/staying mentally healthy, not that easy
- Constantly expand knowledge, exploring
wagecuck

Money, women, status, offspring.

Just a family with a tallish 6/10 girl

To be pamperd dressed up eye fucked sexualy harrased. To have women fantasize about licking my face. To be approached by women and say fucked up shit to them just to see if they still let me hit. To be free to be myself. I want to overcompensate for my terrible personality by having a perfect face being handsome isn't enough have to become God.

I don't like the life where I'm not allowed to do what I want just because I ain't God.

Have fun then die.