What does a dick curve mean for its size?

D

Deleted member 39692

Legend
When i grab something my hands cover about 16.5 cm. When grabbing my dick from below with the longest parts of my palms i still have about the head left.
Turning my hands so i grab my dick like a girl would from her position(longest part of palms on top instead below) and like that my dick becomes only slightly longer than what my hands cover.
I have a major upwards curve. Does this mean that girls would feel more/less? Does it correlate to feel-able size in any way? Would it be longner if strightened?
@Gengar @sportsmogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and sportsmogger
its over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
ive always thought downward curve makes your dick appear girthier, vice versa for upward curve

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
It can impact measurements, for the worse mostly, depending on the kind of curve you have. From what I read online, women love an upward curve, although if you don't have an upward curve it's ok, you can still make it work but in a different position, for instance, women who prefer doggystyle will love downward curves, this is because it hits the g-spot better that way, since the g-spot is being stimulated more in doggy due the downward curve.

It can impact measurements, for the worse mostly, depending on the kind of curve you have. From what I read online, women love an upward curve, although if you don't have an upward curve it's ok, you can still make it work but in a different position, for instance, women who prefer doggystyle will love downward curves, this is because it hits the g-spot better that way, since the g-spot is being stimulated more in doggy due the downward curve.
Bhai has a phD in the Kama sutra and is tryna tell me he’s a virgin.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
It's funny af but yeah, I am a dateless KHHV. :feelsrope:
at least I got a hug and even with that approach I was so autistic and stuttered but the girl was into me my looks saved me tbh. But idk how u are like that bruh, best u get arrange married to a trad paki girl from ur village tbh, also will help cuz u are also religious will just be difficult to make her adjust to life there if she doesn’t know anything, but if she’s like college educated it would be dope for u fr

Last edited: