What does it mean if a girl

roping3264

roping3264

Kraken
Looks down and smiles i dont think she is attracted because she is stacy jb but whenever she sees me she always does this (im 17 yo gl manlet)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Milosz and thecel
Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
she's laughing at you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
she's laughing at you
She sits next to me in class and ask random questions these might be legit iois but im too autistic

• Woah
  • JFL
she wants to suck your cock and have hardcore sex

• JFL
Reactions: blackpillerguy
When a person looks down it means they are afraid, afraid to show emotion mostly. In your situation the girl was smiling so this can mean that she is embarassed that you are looking at her. so she is basically disgusted that someone at your looks level is trying to make eye contact with her. She's also doing this because the chances of you approaching her decreases. She doesn't want other people to see someone like you talking to her. This kind of body language also can be a defense mechanism women use to higher their chances of having more attractive offspring.

Someone looking down is never a good thing, even if it means the person is shy. to know if a smile is genuine or if it's some sort of tactic you need to look if she's showing teeth and if her eyes are smiling. Also, what does she do after looking down? This is much more important than the actual looking down part. If she didn't look at you again.. it's over for you

• +1
Reactions: roping3264 and cancercell
When a person looks down it means they are afraid, afraid to show emotion mostly. In your situation the girl was smiling so this can mean that she is embarassed that you are looking at her. so she is basically disgusted that someone at your looks level is trying to make eye contact with her. She's also doing this because the chances of you approaching her decreases. She doesn't want other people to see someone like you talking to her. This kind of body language also can be a defense mechanism women use to higher their chances of having more attractive offspring.

Someone looking down is never a good thing, even if it means the person is shy. to know if a smile is genuine or if it's some sort of tactic you need to look if she's showing teeth and if her eyes are smiling. Also, what does she do after looking down? This is much more important than the actual looking down part. If she didn't look at you again.. it's over for you
Nigga every time she did this i wasnt even looking at her directly she was just on my eyesight and i pretend like she didnt exist and she was looking at me directly then when she came close to me she started smiling and looking down after this i started looking at her directly (this all happened 3 times in street but i know her from class too) she didnt show teeth she was just smiling also how am i supposed to know if she looks back

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Milosz

Also if you want more details im actually gl prettyboyish guy in class we always looked at each other randomly and i wanted to do test so i pretend like i was sleeping but i was watching her from my phone by using the phone as a mirror and she kept looking at me even when i was sleeping after that day she sat next to me and started asking random questions and stood there all day despite me not speaking a word with her if these are legit iois i will approach

• JFL
Reactions: Milosz
Try talking to her more

Looks down and smiles i dont think she is attracted because she is stacy jb but whenever she sees me she always does this (im 17 yo gl manlet)
It may be a legit IOI, but how can you expect us to tell you shit?
You haven't said anything about the two of you, and you can only judge this kind of stuff IRL anyways.

she smiled to laugh at you and then realized she isnt on tinder so she got scared that u punch and rape her so she looked down quick when she remembered

Also if you want more details im actually gl prettyboyish guy in class we always looked at each other randomly and i wanted to do test so i pretend like i was sleeping but i was watching her from my phone by using the phone as a mirror and she kept looking at me even when i was sleeping after that day she sat next to me and started asking random questions and stood there all day despite me not speaking a word with her if these are legit iois i will approach
Imagine she saw your avi 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264
Nigga every time she did this i wasnt even looking at her directly she was just on my eyesight and i pretend like she didnt exist and she was looking at me directly then when she came close to me she started smiling and looking down after this i started looking at her directly (this all happened 3 times in street but i know her from class too) she didnt show teeth she was just smiling also how am i supposed to know if she looks back
Ok so this means you need to be more approachable and/or take initiative, because looking down often means she has an uncomfortable feeling with you. This doesn't mean she doesn't find you attractive.. you just need to get out of this friendzone because the sexual attraction signs are visible. Or you are autistic and misunderstood her intentions. Anyways.. you are on this forum so it's probably a mental problem.. it's always better to try and fail and communicate. only she knows if she wants to sex you so better stop waisting time and talk to her about it.

You know when she looks back at you when you make direct eye contact. You need to smile too (naturally, so not in a creepy way) so she feels desired/confident. If she looks down you need to talk to her, and you need to be dominant because women get so many approached from other men so when you don't approach her she feels ugly.

• +1
Reactions: roping3264