What does it mean when a woman claims she is scared of sex?

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
There is this 21 year old woman who says she is scared to have sex. She claimed to be a virgin. I feel like it is bullshit and she is trying to friend without benefits zone me. I feel like she is larping so I dont expect sex from her. But could she be telling the truth?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, FacialStructure404, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
There is this 21 year old woman who says she is scared to have sex. She claimed to be a virgin. I feel like it is bullshit and she is trying to friend without benefits zone me. I feel like she is larping so I dont expect sex from her. But could she be telling the truth?
She has low sex drive like most of girls but I don’t believe she’s a virgin

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, scrunchables, sudanguy and 1 other person
She probably has a massive germ phobia or thinks you're a rapist

• JFL
Reactions: Canwefixit
She has low sex drive like most of girls but I don’t believe she’s a virgin
Yeah she said she masturbates every 3-4 months. She has had her pussy eaten by a few guys but claims she has never had proper sex

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Is she Christian/muslim

• +1
Yeah she said she masturbates every 3-4 months. She has had her pussy eaten by a few guys but claims she has never had proper sex
That sounds ohio tier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, drimprovement and Canwefixit
She probably has a massive germ phobia or thinks you're a rapist
She had her pussy ate so maybe not. As for rapist, maybe thats true as I did double text her a few times. But she is down to meet me and suck my dick, just no sex

scared of sex wiith sub 6 sub 6ft men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: imabetanumale, aleksander, Tenshi and 4 others
scared of sex wiith sub 6 sub 6ft men
I thought this was the case, I just needed to confirm before I threw in the towel. She said I am good looking and she wants me to come over her place and suck my dick, but no sex

I thought this was the case, I just needed to confirm before I threw in the towel. She said I am good looking and she wants me to come over her place and suck my dick, but no sex
why dont girls ask me for these things???

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Canwefixit
Bump, gotta know if this bitch is lying to me

• JFL
only 2 possible scenario

1 she got raped
2 she thinks you is utterly subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, FacialStructure404 and Canwefixit
only 2 possible scenario

1 she got raped
2 she thinks you is utterly subhuman
1. Is what I expect from a bitch who got raped. Unlike my victim oneitis who said she has been raped by 8 different guys yet she still invites guys over her house for sex. JFL at her capping.

2. True but why does she want to meet me and suck my dick?

True but why does she want to meet me and suck my dick?
she thinks you are noob and can be controlled without even resorting to real sex

• +1
she thinks you are noob and can be controlled without even resorting to real sex
Ahh I see, thanks man. Will she try make me her betabux without giving out the pussy?

if she fucks u it means she was trying to appear like a good girl
if she doesn’t fuck u then i think u already know what that means

• +1
if she fucks u it means she was trying to appear like a good girl
if she doesn’t fuck u then i think u already know what that means
Its over for me because after I made this post, I stopped talking to her and she stopped talking to me

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Deathly scared of the sex with sub5.

They fear big-sized penises.

That means she doesn't like you, she is is simply not attracted to you. Simple as that

It mean your a dark triad chad who has no mercy on others