What does it mean when an user has a "strikethrough" in his name (horizontal line crossing user name)?

ParanoidHungLatino

ParanoidHungLatino

Bronze
I was talking with a guy on my DMs yesterday and today I come check the conversation and now his name has a straight line over it. What does this mean? I notice a lot of users have this too.

Last edited:
was wondering this as well, thought it was when someone ignores u or something but then some nigga ive never interacted with had that

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
I was talking with a guy on my DMs yesterday and today I come check the conversation and now his name has a straight line over it. What does this mean? I notice a lot of users have this too.
was wondering this as well, thought it was when someone ignores u or something but then some nigga ive never interacted with had that
mean they are banned and now have time to fuck stacy

• +1
Reactions: ParanoidHungLatino and sub5c3l
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
mean they are banned and now have time to fuck stacy
But if they are banned why do I see users like this in the "Members Online" list? A banned member can then still view all forum threads, just not participate/comment/give reaction?

But if they are banned why do I see users like this in the "Members Online" list? A banned member can then still view all forum threads, just not participate/comment/give reaction?
exactly that

• +1
Reactions: ParanoidHungLatino