• +1
Reactions: Clqs, ineonx, Zeta and 5 others
Twink. Should have trannymaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, Latinolooksmaxxer and sub5c3l

• So Sad
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
he was a volcel and just mentally unstable/insane tbh ngl he never really tried getting bitches and he had a 4 inch dick

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, atlantean, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
grey trying hard to fit in, kys
Joined Feb 9, 2024
My bad bro u are OG bro im sorry bro you are an OG looksmax org user bro im sor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: logicel369, lemonnz, ggg.tv and 1 other person
Joined Feb 9, 2024
My bad bro u are OG bro im sorry bro you are an OG looksmax org user bro im sor
you are shitskin, don't reply to me anymore grey

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Mentalcel hapa.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Disagree, not to mention he was a manlet, dicklet
He’s not sub-MTN, at least not in that picture. He was probably average dickwise, if he measured, he measured NBP instead of BP. Back in 2014 there was no proper penis size study for him to rely on.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and i_love_roosters
He’s not sub-MTN, at least not in that picture. He was probably average dickwise, if he measured, he measured NBP instead of BP. Back in 2014 there was no proper penis size study for him to rely on.
He looks really off. Very unpleasant and uncanny. He just has the vibe of a nigga you don't want to be around (due to his looks). He can't be a MTN cuz his SMV is basically 0, no woman would want to lay next to this thing in bed

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
He looks really off. Very unpleasant and uncanny. He just has the vibe of a nigga you don't want to be around (due to his looks). He can't be a MTN cuz his SMV is basically 0, no woman would want to lay next to this thing in bed
Depends on the picture. I agree that he looks weird/uncanny in some, but in the retribution video he actually looked pretty good. I am talking from an objective point of view, not SMV-wise. SMV-wise he was obviously intel, but aren’t most incels average-looking?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and i_love_roosters
low IQ manlet ricecel

funny videos tho

Idk how you look
I’m very ugly. I don’t pass the looks threshold for women and thus I am treated like garbage and they feel justified because of it.

I’m very ugly. I don’t pass the looks threshold for women and thus I am treated like garbage and they feel justified because of it.
im sorry bro. i believe anyone can get a gf if they aren't deformed. LTN's ascend to MTN which is ok to get a gf.

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
im sorry bro. i believe anyone can get a gf if they aren't deformed. LTN's ascend to MTN which is ok to get a gf.
Well, I’m deformed but not grotesquely. Just enough not to elicit any feelings of virtue signaling. If I take care of myself, I am a low LTN at best. Otherwise truecel. Currently chubby/fat with a unibrow.

Well, I’m deformed but not grotesquely. Just enough not to elicit any feelings of virtue signaling. If I take care of myself, I am a low LTN at best. Otherwise truecel. Currently chubby/fat with a unibrow.
You can always hardmaxx tho. Stay disciplined and actually lose weight and pluck that shit out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Pierrot and Michael Myers
You can always hardmaxx tho. Stay disciplined and actually lose weight and pluck that shit out
I don’t want plastic surgery. And it’s useless to softmaxx when I am capped at low LTN.

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers