Circumcisedcels, have u confronted ur parents about it?

ihatereddit

ihatereddit

Kraken
I'd go er if I was circumcised tbh ngl
title tbh

No, why would I? Everyone knows circumcised is better. Uncircumcised dicks are really aesthetic and look ugly. While circumcised dicks look aesthetic and good like mine. We all know everyone would prefer a 7x5.5 aesthetic dick over a 8.5x6.5 ugly uncut dick. Also there's a chance of infection in uncut. It also looks very ugly jfl. Gay convo but yeah no homo, get circumcised bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, viniciz, MaghrebGator and 5 others
No, why would I? Everyone knows circumcised is better. Uncircumcised dicks are really aesthetic and look ugly. While circumcised dicks look aesthetic and good like mine. We all know everyone would prefer a 7x5.5 aesthetic dick over a 8.5x6.5 ugly uncut dick. Also there's a chance of infection in uncut. It also looks very ugly jfl. Gay convo but yeah no homo, get circumcised bro.
niggas uncircumized makes women more wet and pleasureable keep coping with out aesthetic

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers, deepfuckingvalue and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
niggas uncircumized makes women more wet and pleasureable keep coping with out aesthetic
I forgot we have our very own woman cock lover in the server

How many times have you drooled over uncut Christian cock son?

@Michael Myers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, wsada and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Soft uncircumcised dicks look like shit
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and coispet
No actually, uncircumcised makes you more pleasurable, doesn't do shit for her pleasure, but in 2024 nobody cares about male pleasure, it's all about pleausuring her so you get to keep her for longer. And circumcised lasts longer, and also circumcised fapping or sex feels fucking great bro, it fucking feels great, it's not like u have total nerve loss from circumcision. Pleasure between circumcised and uncircumcised is barely anything. Cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, viniciz and wsada
Imagine NOT being circumstanced ewww

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, mayo mogger, coispet and 1 other person
I forgot we have our very own woman cock lover in the server

How many times have you drooled over uncut Christian cock son?

@Michael Myers
nigga who are you talking to:feelskek:?

didnt make sense lmfao you tagged gengar who is a muslim , are you a little slow in the head?
I tagged him to show him the uncircumcised hindu I stumbled upon that thinks women get turned on by enlarged maggot looking cocks

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
God intended for man to have skin to cover his penis when soft so that it would be protected

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
  • Hmm...
I tagged him to show him the uncircumcised hindu I stumbled upon that thinks women get turned on by enlarged maggot looking cocks
they dont get turned on by it but sexual acts are better

Holy cope
Jfl at you kill yourself

• Hmm...
isn’t the point of this site to appeal to women? uncircumcised is a failo in america