What does this mean?

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Equinox
I was at a wedding and I made eye contact with a girl across from me we stared at each other for like 10 seconds and she seemed happy to see me then she looked away.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: plukee and moreroidsmoredates
I was at a wedding and I made eye contact with a girl across from me we stared at each other for like 10 seconds and she seemed happy to see me then she looked away.
plot twist u woke up

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
Bro are you really this autistic?

Means you have a chance buddy boyo

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zonar, moreroidsmoredates and plukee
What if she thought u were giving her attention the same u think
She must be counting how many iois she received but if u receive iois from many girls it means u are attractive

What if she thought u were giving her attention the same u think
She must be counting how many iois she received but if u receive iois from many girls it means u are attractive
I used to be attractive now I am subhuman.

This happened ages ago and I never saw her again JFL
It’ll happen again. Strangers are hard to approach. I even had girls stare, walk past them and then we both turn around and catch each other staring again. Still never approached jfl, some of them just feeling good that you checking them out so you’re not a subhuman at least.

Yh I know unfortunately. She was cute as well
Im so sorry. Wishing you get into another situation like that again at some sort of event I suppose hopefully you score by then and she’s attractive too

It’ll happen again. Strangers are hard to approach. I even had girls stare, walk past them and then we both turn around and catch each other staring again. Still never approached jfl, some of them just feeling good that you checking them out so you’re not a subhuman at least.
I’m autistic so I can’t even tell that’s why I’m asking on this forum lmao. Doesn’t mean much anyway if there’s no contact. And I doubt it’ll happen again anyway. Your attractiveness is perceived way higher at a wedding than normal

To the side kind of taken aback but trying not to show it. Like sort of impressed but slightly
If she doesn’t look down its over. If she looks up she is repulsed and you should cut your losses.

Looking up is a clear indicator of disgust and it’s beyond over that point.

Im so sorry. Wishing you get into another situation like that again at some sort of event I suppose hopefully you score by then and she’s attractive too
She was my oneitis i think about her every day 😢

• +1
Reactions: plukee
If she doesn’t look down its over. If she looks up she is repulsed and you should cut your losses.

Looking up is a clear indicator of disgust and it’s beyond over that point.
Nah cuz she tried to pursue me after so I did well she was eye fucking

She was my oneitis i think about her every day 😢
Cope and chill. And listen to abused dog music like sign crushes motorist and think about your past. I like doing depression maxxing copes

Cope and chill. And listen to abused dog music like sign crushes motorist and think about your past. I like doing depression maxxing copes
Why would I wanna do that though

Why would I wanna do that though
To fall asleep too. It’s very comforting music. Im an okay state and i still listen to these sad artists because it feels comforting to me

I’m autistic so I can’t even tell that’s why I’m asking on this forum lmao. Doesn’t mean much anyway if there’s no contact. And I doubt it’ll happen again anyway. Your attractiveness is perceived way higher at a wedding than normal
Just say “what the fuck are you looking at?” next time. If attractive, they won’t react negatively.

idk bro. I’m incel