What ethnicities are there where men look better than their female counterparts ?

D

Deleted member 1546

Master
West Africans ?

yes comrade

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1546
italians according to most ppl on internet

Partly true but both males and females are subhuman, the male counterpart slightly mogs cuz in south Italy most foids are obese and many italian males have that exotic look typical of the meds that might boost their SMV outside of south Europe

Also I don’t see the purpose of this thread, literally 99% of the men are supposed to be ugly and repulsive since one Chad is enough to impregnate all foids while 99% of the women are supposed to be sexually attractive in order to carry an offspring, an ethnicity with males mogging the females is just not possible

Last edited:

I guess Italians are the polar opposites of Slavs then
Partly true but both males and females are subhuman, the male counterpart slightly mogs cuz in south Italy most foids are obese and many italian males have that exotic look typical of the meds that might boost their SMV outside of south Europe

Also I don’t see the purpose of this thread, literally 99% of the men are supposed to be ugly and repulsive since one Chad is enough to impregnate all foids while 99% of the women are supposed to be sexually attractive in order to carry an offspring, an ethnicity with males mogging the females is just not possible
Females automatically have higher SMV but I’m asking for comparisons in facial attractiveness

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 54UD4D3
none
unless males are soy'ed