What exactly did Prime Dolph Ludgren saw in this disgusting Sheboon?

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Platinum
Images   2024 04 14T173828138

Was hypergamy already this bad back then?
She is one of the ugliest whores I have ever seen in my life. Some people would theorize this was a whole nigga back then. I'm still not sure if she is a she. :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, lemonnz, ElTruecel and 5 others
lundgren the overrated chadlite

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: looksmac, dehydrated and theonewhocantascend
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder n shut

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Imagine being Aryan and dating a black chick, that even black men don't want. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

That's why I said being a Chad is useless.
You have guys like Vincent Cassel tapping Monica beluccis, Marko jairic breeding with / even CHEATING on prime Lima and so called "chads" are out there slaying ethnic women, ltbs, fat bitches.....:feelsrope::feelsrope:

colonizer fetish

• Woah
there is something offputting about lundgren even in his "prime"

• JFL
@Gargantuan

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui and Gargantuan
there is something offputting about lundgren even in his "prime"
Let me guess, he can't be Chad because he has light blond hair? How predictable :incel:

Imagine being Aryan and dating a black chick, that even black men don't want. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

That's why I said being a Chad is useless.
You have guys like Vincent Cassel tapping Monica beluccis, Marko jairic breeding with / even CHEATING on prime Lima and so called "chads" are out there slaying ethnic women, ltbs, fat bitches.....:feelsrope::feelsrope:
Vincent cassel is not chad at all jfl

She was a big reason why Lundgren got famous. If Dolph had never met her Rocky 4 probably wouldnt have happened. He was actually her bodyguard but then became her boyfriend. I read he met her in Australia. She was more famous than dolph in the 80s until rocky 4. Grace Jones.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Ricky212 and theonewhocantascend
the love between a bonemogger and a bonefogger, you boneless chuds wouldn't understand...

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Ricky212
She was a big reason why Lundgren got famous. If Dolph had never met her Rocky 4 probably wouldnt have happened. He was actually her bodyguard but then became her boyfriend. I read he met her in Australia. She was more famous than dolph in the 80s until rocky 4. Grace Jones.
I know who she is, I'm an intellectual. :chad:

I just didn't see him as the "boytoy" type....

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
The more you know
The More You Know Nbc GIF by For(bes) The Culture

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena