What experience made you blackpilled?

murdah

murdah

Most people who go through shitty situations or experiences usually cope through therapy, becoming a gymrat, or becoming a redpill alpha male. But, the small minority who realize the truth of human nature end up taking the blackpill and either end up ascending or giving up after swallowing the harsh pill of reality. I wanna see how users here became blackpilled and how life was afterwards, for me it was after taking finding this channel https://youtube.com/@blackpillblacktreevideos8456?si=Bq5_EsIHoc25N4-d seeing how everything looked so familiar with my shitty past experiences. Found this site afterwards in an attempt to live a different life. @yeeyeeslayer @Gengar @sportsmogger @Pierrot @Kamui @Ricky212

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007, Michael Myers, Mewton and 6 others
Most people who go through shitty situations or experiences usually cope through therapy, becoming a gymrat, or becoming a redpill alpha male. But, the small minority who realize the truth of human nature end up taking the blackpill and either end up ascending or giving up after swallowing the harsh pill of reality. I wanna see how users here became blackpilled and how life was afterwards, for me it was after taking finding this channel https://youtube.com/@blackpillblacktreevideos8456?si=Bq5_EsIHoc25N4-d seeing how everything looked so familiar with my shitty past experiences. Found this site afterwards in an attempt to live a different life. @yeeyeeslayer @Gengar @sportsmogger @Pierrot @Kamui @Ricky212
Really ingested the blackpill through DBDR ahaha.
Life just ain’t the same no more

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and murdah
Really ingested the blackpill through DBDR ahaha.
Life just ain’t the same no more
Yeah, also bingewatched a lot of dbdr and zoomer trader videos after taking the bp.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Pierrot
It’s 2018 and I’m in sixth grade. I was going to grab a book from the book shelf in class and I heard a girl with a guy behind me say “he’s so ugly

They didn’t know I heard them. From then on my confidence was shattered. Started wearing hoodies everyday since then and I always put my head down when walking.

I’ve missed out on prom, football games, assemblies, parties, doing my dream sport track and field, and social gatherings all throughout high school because I’m horrified at people looking at my face. God why me.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anitalooksmax, borismonster, viniciz and 7 others
Dual mating strategy. When I found out that paternity fraud exists and women do it on purpose. After finding out why they do it, I realized that women are beastly animals and everything I have ever known was completely fucking fake. I realized I was trolled about everything and that women are the ultimate jews who propagandized me from childhood with a false image of themselves.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Sprinkles and 5 others
It’s 2018 and I’m in sixth grade. I was going to grab a book from the book shelf in class and I heard a girl with a guy behind me say “he’s so ugly

They didn’t know I heard them. From then on my confidence was shattered. Started wearing hoodies everyday since then and I always put my head down when walking.
Brootal

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, murdah and sudanguy
I am not blackpilled or anythingpilled, thanks for the concern!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Abhorrence and Pierrot
Dual mating strategy. When I found out that paternity fraud exists and women do it on purpose. After finding out why they do it, I realized that women are beastly animals and everything I have ever known was completely fucking fake. I realized I was trolled about everything and that women are the ultimate jews who propagandized me from childhood with a false image of themselves.
They are no different than Eve.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Sprinkles, Eternal_ and 1 other person
when puberty hit me and i went from cute prettyboy to recessed ogre and everyone slowly stopped talking to me

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, sudanguy, Abhorrence and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Sprinkles, Pierrot and 1 other person
when a girl told me I was short and ugly

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
My best friend during my early/mid teens could easily get foids simping for him without saying a single word , he was like low htn with soft features but was enough at the time because standards were much lower he was probably seen as a cl (around 2011-2015)+ female gaze maxxed.
I am not above mtn , worst experience was when i was talking to a foid i knew few days earlier , my htn friend comes and suddenly foid attention shifted towards him , it was like i didn't exist anymore not even a single eye contact , was beyond brutal and felt like roping asap ,just one of my first of many blackpilling experiences.

tldr: my low htn friend mogged me (mtn)

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah
My best friend during my early/mid teens could easily get foids simping for him without saying a single word , he was like low htn with soft features but was enough at the time because standards were much lower at the time he was probably seen as a cl (around 2011-2015)+ female gaze maxxed.
I am not above mtn , worst experience was when i was talking to a foid i knew few days earlier , my htn friend comes and suddenly foid attention shifted towards him , it was like i didn't exist anymore not even a single eye contact , was beyond brutal and felt like roping asap ,just one of my first of many blackpilling experiences.

tldr: my low htn friend mogged me (mtn)
Brutal, had a similar experience. Women would always shift their attention towards the attractive guy, even flirting back and completely ignore the ugly guy. You don’t exist to women if you’re average or below average, they are that shallow.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, Primalsplit and lowiqNormie
Brutal, had a similar experience. Women would always shift their attention towards the attractive guy, even flirting back and completely ignore the ugly guy. You don’t exist to women if you’re average or below average, they are that shallow.
yea even if he's more attractive of 0.5 points she automatically trashes you , brutal af

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and murdah
Getting cheated on

• So Sad
Reactions: Abhorrence and murdah
i jumped out the womb blackpilled

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and murdah
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger, murdah and Abhorrence
im not blackpilled

The child molester chadfish experiment. Not quite black pilled, more like realizing the importance of controlling female nature. I always did but that one really sent me over the edge as far as having "radical" social/political opinions about gender and women, and how evil female nature can really be if left unchecked.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sudanguy, viniciz and murdah
The child molester chadfish experiment. Not quite black pilled, more like realizing the importance of controlling female nature. I always did but that one really sent me over the edge as far as having "radical" social/political opinions about gender and women.
holy fuck i remember that one, brutal af.

This video is lowkey a masterpiece, the music, the mom who doesnt know what to do and the clip of the horse going er at the end after the kid says he wants to become the bully. Legendary, still gives me a gut wrenching feeling

• +1

This video is lowkey a masterpiece, the music, the mom who doesnt know what to do and the clip of the horse going er at the end after the kid says he wants to become the bully. Legendary, still gives me a gut wrenching feeling

Wish he posted more, best type of blackpill videos.

the fact that i ghosted by every girl i met off tinder

i was into Mens rights/red pill/mgtow as a teen despite having zero experience with women, I didn’t get into blackpill til recently which started with going down the incel rabbit hole and looksmaxxing

• Woah
The child molester chadfish experiment. Not quite black pilled, more like realizing the importance of controlling female nature. I always did but that one really sent me over the edge as far as having "radical" social/political opinions about gender and women, and how evil female nature can really be if left unchecked.
Yeah

Non-Chads like us have to complete a Ninja Warrior course, be James Bond level of charm and entertain her like Bruno Mars before she even agrees to a 2nd date.

Meanwhile Chads just say "I raped many children but let's fuck bitch" and she has already dropped her panties.

Personality is just a meme.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and murdah

I’ve missed out on prom, football games, assemblies, parties, doing my dream sport track and field, and social gatherings all throughout high school because I’m horrified at people looking at my face. God why me.

One of the few legit sub 4 subhumans on here that is absolutely genuine and cannot be helped.

You are authentic.

This stuff is nothing to do with your neurotransmitters. You are just fucked.

I commend you on not being an optional fuck-up. You had no choice and you are following your destiny, which the same cannot be said for many on here.

Big'up!

• +1
I was bullied from the very beginning of puberty until the last days of HS

and ofc I saw that personality doesn't matter if you're gl and that being a good boy means nothing if you're sub5

not to mention foids disgust at my looks tbh but I still was kinda blue/redpilled at the time... since I started ascending gradually and receiving more ioi's I became even more blackpilled and I realized how actually fucked up I used to be and I am now so yeah... I sadly hadn't been blackpilled back then when I was bullied (mostly because of my looks and non-NTness)

• +1
When my crush and her friends laughed at me I wanted to rope

• So Sad
My high school experience. I created a thread about it before.

• +1
Redpill to blackpill pipeline, started getting videos on my feed of fresh and fit and Kevin samuels podcast clips. From there I stumbled across wheatwaffles, tails, and rehabroom. At that point I went down a rabbit hole of statistics and anecdotal experiences which led me to consuming the blackpill.

it was when i started thinking of how bad my environment growing up was, then realised because of the environment im over 5 years older than the average age of virginity loss in my country, realised everyone has had a loving relationship besides me even actual subhumans, realised im incompatible with almost all women, realised i got bullied severely and not by chads but by ugly thug retards, realised im now non nt as fuck because of it.

all of that combined blackpilled me to the core, my school life was bottom 0.1% absolute worst of the worst, even though it obviously didn’t have to be this way.

Well the blackpill label wasn't around back then so i'd call it a reality check but in 2001 at 7 yrs old i had a girl tell me am so ugly i should off myself.

• So Sad
Reactions: anitalooksmax and sudanguy
I became blackpilled from truerateme

Gymcel to Black Pill pipeline

it happened to me naturally like blackpill found me i didnt ask for it

• +1
Nothing (common sense)