what features make a male face look feminine?

D

Deleted member 55981

ملاك
is there a male model with an angel skull and smaller face to neurocranium ratio?

lack of bones, that's it anything else is cope

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, datboijj and Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: polishcel
feminime features ig

pointy chin
narrow mouth
small ramus
high mouth:nose ratio (by a small nose, not a big mouth)
pct with weak undereyes and uee
cheek fat pads
long lashes
short midface
<12mm philtrum or long philtrum + small chin is also an option

And so on and so forth.

• +1
Reactions: LooxmaxxingM, Heinrich Schmidt, Blackgymmax and 1 other person

Attachments

• 1704747163069.png
    1704747163069.png
    67.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 55981
feminime features ig

pointy chin
narrow mouth
small ramus
high mouth:nose ratio (by a small nose, not a big mouth)
pct with weak undereyes and uee
cheek fat pads
long lashes
short midface
<12mm philtrum or long philtrum + small chin is also an option

And so on and so forth.
ty

Thinner neck, short midface, short face overall, higher set brows, lower bigonial/byzygo, steeper jaw frontal angle, round jaw, more cheekbone mass

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Mainstream
so, to be feminine you need to have a lack of bones?
i'm going for the angel/björn archetype so i’d like to know.
He was a kid. Youd have to be extremely androgynous. This is not always a good thing. The angel pheno youre going for is associated with almost only high trust features (with a few exceptions since it works with high fwhr too, as well as more dimorphic orbitals) while those traits are admirable, they are not actually desired for the most. It is just too pure, like a child, neotenous if you will (atleast in the case of björn since he was a literal child). It can work tho, but you gotta have the looks for it.

He was a kid. Youd have to be extremely androgynous. This is not always a good thing. The angel pheno youre going for is associated with almost only high trust features (with a few exceptions since it works with high fwhr too, as well as more dimorphic orbitals) while those traits are admirable, they are not actually desired for the most. It is just too pure, like a child, neotenous if you will (atleast in the case of björn since he was a literal child). It can work tho, but you gotta have the looks for it.
thanks for explaining it to me, can someone with tanned skin go to this pheno?

Imo jaw angularity and lower set dark brows makes the most difference.

you are either a foid larping as a male or another faggot in gaymax.org

thanks for explaining it to me, can someone with tanned skin go to this pheno?
yes, angel pheno is also found a lot in people with tanned skin. It depends on the tan. The angel pheno differs from colouring to colouring. Someone with the face of Björn with a tan (lets say just mildly brown) will not look good. If the features work with your colouring you can be angel tho. It is hard to tell without a picture tho.

Doesn't brad pitt in his young years have the angel pheno?

Facial width, lack of bones, lack of angles, and “soft” features like big eyes small nose and plump lips

Doesn't brad pitt in his young years have the angel pheno?
you could say that ye (depends on the pic honestly, on some hes just a masc mogger). but compare him to someone like olof kallstrom

Bild 2024 01 08 221032464

or dagsen love

Dgasenlove

this is textbook angel imo

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
yes, angel pheno is also found a lot in people with tanned skin. It depends on the tan. The angel pheno differs from colouring to colouring. Someone with the face of Björn with a tan (lets say just mildly brown) will not look good. If the features work with your colouring you can be angel tho. It is hard to tell without a picture tho.
Screenshot 20240108 182252

click on the image, this fucking pinkmirror won't let me download the photo.
i just need a small nose!

any feature can be feminine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55981
is there a male model with an angel skull and smaller face to neurocranium ratio?
Almond eyes with long eyelashes and high eyebrows automatically makes any man look androgynous

weak jaw and no hair

• JFL
Reactions: marek937
Thinner neck, short midface, short face overall, higher set brows, lower bigonial/byzygo, steeper jaw frontal angle, round jaw, more cheekbone mass
cheekbone mass is actually associated with high T lol

female cheekbones tend to appear more prominent because less jaw mass. not because they actually have more mass on the cheekbones

cheekbone mass is actually associated with high T lol

female cheekbones tend to appear more prominent because less jaw mass. not because they actually have more mass on the cheekbones
Its all relative to skull tho, not absolute values so my point stands still

Its all relative to skull tho, not absolute values so my point stands still
also adding that estrogen actually moves fat more towards the cheekbones making them look fuller than they actually are.

but women in general have less cheekbone mass than men.

but my mistake I thought you were referring to absolute mass.

also adding that estrogen actually moves fat more towards the cheekbones making them look fuller than they actually are.

but women in general have less cheekbone mass than men.

but my mistake I thought you were referring to absolute mass.
No problem but its the same case for example with IPD, men have more absolute IPD than women, but men have lower ESR’s ( closer set eyes ) than women because of wider faces. It gets confusing because both matter kinda

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
No problem but its the same case for example with IPD, men have more absolute IPD than women, but men have lower ESR’s ( closer set eyes ) than women because of wider faces. It gets confusing because both matter kinda
never considered to factor that in. makes sense though.