What "forward growth" actually means for you retards that don't get it

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
You idiotic mewcels need to understand that true forward growth is when THE ENTIRE FACE IS FORWARD GROWN AND PROJECTED, not just the alveolar process. The nasal bone, the orbits, the zygoma, everything is forward projecting.

The alveolar process jutting out compared to the upper midface isn't some aesthetic ideal to strive for. It is a hideous condition known as prognathism. It is NOT ideal for only THIS area to be "forward grown":

In a way you would be fortunate if you had a recessed alveolar process instead of a recessed upper midface (almost unfixable). This is the easiest thing to change, just get LF1.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skry, fuxkdakikez, thecel and 15 others
why bimaxcel doesn't have the same chin than natty chad ?

why bimaxcel doesn't have the same chin than natty chad ?
Because he had a 7mm genioplasty and there's a sharp step-off and the bone is pointy

• +1
Reactions: RedRiser, BrahminBoss and mvp2v1
True but there also seems to be a vertical component. Look at my CT scan of skull:
I drew 3 red lines showing how the right side of my face (left side on scan) is less vertically grown. BTW the left side of my palate (more verticaly grown side) is narrower.

Screenshot 2023 11 27 at 111452PM

My face is basically like a twin experiment showing the effect of vertical growth on the skull. Lets say my whole face was as vertically grown as the bad side, lefort 3 would not save me. it would move things forward but it would fail to address the vertical.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, BrahminBoss, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
You idiotic mewcels need to understand that true forward growth is when THE ENTIRE FACE IS FORWARD GROWN AND PROJECTED, not just the alveolar process. The nasal bone, the orbits, the zygoma, everything is forward projecting.

View attachment 2576324

The alveolar process jutting out compared to the upper midface isn't some aesthetic ideal to strive for. It is a hideous condition known as prognathism. It is NOT ideal for only THIS area to be "forward grown":

View attachment 2576327

In a way you would be fortunate if you had a recessed alveolar process instead of a recessed upper midface (almost unfixable). This is the easiest thing to change, just get LF1.
Show picture examples not some retarded drawing

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-24 at 12.08.35 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-24 at 12.08.35 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ascendedmark
Inframalars would help for upper midface to some extent for non-Asians tbh. But yah not as good as forward grown one

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Are you dumb? I asked for images with the difference between a projected alveolar process and proper forward growth? the fuck are you rambling about

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger and j3mPilled
True but there also seems to be a vertical component. Look at my CT scan of skull:
I drew 3 red lines showing how the right side of my face (left side on scan) is less vertically grown. BTW the left side of my palate (more verticaly grown side) is narrower.

View attachment 2576391

My face is basically like a twin experiment showing the effect of vertical growth on the skull. Lets say my whole face was as vertically grown as the bad side, lefort 3 would not save me. it would move things forward but it would fail to address the vertical.
just give up and start smoking cigarettes and reading Japanese literature

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and mvp2v1
Do you find the frankfurt plane to be a good method of measuring forward growth?

This applies to very few people. Most people with mouth protrusion have forward grown maxillas.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and j3mPilled

View attachment 2576324

View attachment 2576327

is 1.875 good?

View attachment 2576324

View attachment 2576327

I have really good forward growth in all my face except for the area u high lighted. Should I get LF1 or just don't bother

Not everyone has the genetics for this style forward growth. Look at the average Africans side profile.
yo are you still alive jfl

I cant read japenese, so im not sure. I take it as a before and after.
It calls the right part downward growth and the right part UPWARDS growth. Damn, that must be even better than forward!

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker

View attachment 2576324

View attachment 2576327

too much autism= pointy elbows syndrome where you notice EVERY single minor flaw
you need to just fix your FAILIOS and most likely youd be good
LF1/ bimax REALLY fixes most people's pbs trust....you dont need to invest in obscure surgeries or waste time

too much autism= pointy elbows syndrome where you notice EVERY single minor flaw
you need to just fix your FAILIOS and most likely youd be good
LF1/ bimax REALLY fixes most people's pbs trust....you dont need to invest in obscure surgeries or waste time

Yes but OP has a point. The issue is not getting bimax, but getting too much advancement if the rest of the face doesn’t support it. And CCW doesn’t make this issue go away.

For my bimax I’ll be getting very minimal advancement in the LF1 area for this very reason. Then get as much as BSSO as possible given the constraints.

The alveolar process

View attachment 2576324

View attachment 2576327

what is this alveolar process, I dont have recessed maxilla but front part of my maxilla isnt fully forward grown? its like front of my maxilla is recessed, i just turned 17 and fixed my sleeping schedule and noticed that i m mewing unconsciously all the time, will this fix this forward recession ? ( i do have good genetics with features height and frame only this is holding me back)