what hair loss drugs should I take to counter it during my sarms cycle?

Arditi

Arditi

Platinum
Most of the people who have taken rad140 have experienced hair shedding. I think that i may experience it too as I had shedded tons of hair when I was taking antidepressants. Any tips?

fin

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Most of the people who have taken rad140 have experienced hair shedding. I think that i may experience it too as I had shedded tons of hair when I was taking antidepressants. Any tips?
I have no idea. like legit none, but if I had to guess, youd need a dht blocker like keto shampoo or finasteride.

I have no idea. like legit none, but if I had to guess, youd need a dht blocker like keto shampoo or finasteride.
as far as im avare sarms do not increase DHT

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
RU 58841 would be my best guess

as far as im avare sarms do not increase DHT
pretty sure if your test is getting boosted some of it is converting to dht. dont quote me tho.

I'm gonna order from anageninc soon heard they're good
shipping costs almost as much as the med itself, is it really worth it? i dont want to spend a lot of money on something that may work or may not work

shipping costs almost as much as the med itself, is it really worth it? i dont want to spend a lot of money on something that may work or may not work
It's worth a try if your situation is bad

balding at 17 over :feelsrope:

minoxidil or finasteride. That is what I would use.