what happened to the nose purging thread?

dannydipss

dannydipss

fortnite
i remember seeing a thread here about “purging” the fat and water in the nose. the process included salt and ice, but it’s not here anymore?

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 45942, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
salt+ice gives you third degree burns you retard, good thing posts like that get purged

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod and bradpittshairline
salt+ice gives you third degree burns you retard, good thing posts like that get purged
dang. any way to get rid of the fat behind the nose,

dang. any way to get rid of the fat behind the nose,
you cant because therre is none your nose cannot store fat so this is cope sadly,look up 300 pound people dropping to 180 pounds,there nose does not change at all

• So Sad
Reactions: dannydipss
you cant because therre is none your nose cannot store fat so this is cope sadly,look up 300 pound people dropping to 180 pounds,there nose does not change at all
accutane is my only cope them

• +1
Reactions: finn899
accutane is my only cope them
yes that is something that is actually real that can actually slim your nose down by removing the infections or whatever it is swelling your nose

• +1
Reactions: qwertynineofive and bradpittshairline
yes that is something that is actually real that can actually slim your nose down by removing the infections or whatever it is swelling your nose
any other suggestions than rhinoplasty? getting high cut lefort 1 later on and don’t rlly want to waste money for a rhinoplasty

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
any other suggestions than rhinoplasty? getting high cut lefort 1 later on and don’t rlly want to waste money for a rhinoplasty
nothing works as permanent as a rhino

rhinoplasty is king,top 3 ascensions surgeries you should definitely priritise that over lefort

nothing works as permanent as a rhino
definitely its also way safer/more noticable and even cheaper then a lefort ,also more ascensions usually come from rhinoplasty then lefort

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
definitely its also way safer/more noticable and even cheaper then a lefort ,also more ascensions usually come from rhinoplasty then lefort
true, the hypothesis of a lefort ascending is mostly based in theory made by retards here

• +1
Reactions: y2nap
true, the hypothesis of a lefort ascending is mostly based in theory made by retards here
my face looks like a crescent moon from the sides and flat as shit from the front. my nose isn’t that that bad, i honestly think my maxilla is the worst

Because the only thing it's gonna do is burn your nose and make it fall off

Fuck man, so why did @pneumocystosis make it up? Just to troll people hoping they’ll burn themselves? I thought he usually makes actual legit informational threads, wouldnt it be very out of character to make a fake one?

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs and pneumocystosis
Fuck man, so why did @pneumocystosis make it up? Just to troll people hoping they’ll burn themselves? I thought he usually makes actual legit informational threads, wouldnt it be very out of character to make a fake one?
sorry for disappointing you brother.
I won’t do it again

• So Sad
Reactions: coispet
rich kid chad is a sociopath, tale as old as time

you though he actually gives a fuck about any of you lmfao

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs