For people worried about nose growth

L

looksmaxxiscrazy637

Iron
My friend stopped using GH, and his nose shrank back to what it used to be. After 3 weeks on hgh, my nose widened a lot and seems bigger on my face, but for my nose to grow that much in 3 weeks seems impossible. Seems like it is water retention. I firmly believe that when i stop taking hgh my nose will shrink back, just like what happened to my friend. has this happened to anyone else?

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
people think HGH will make them get an ogre face when thats not true, your plates are open for a reason

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and looksmaxxiscrazy637
My friend stopped using GH, and his nose shrank back to what it used to be. After 3 weeks on hgh, my nose widened a lot and seems bigger on my face, but for my nose to grow that much in 3 weeks seems impossible. Seems like it is water retention. I firmly believe that when i stop taking hgh my nose will shrink back, just like what happened to my friend. has this happened to anyone else?
How much did your friend grow? Also does the rest of his face look more ogre?

people think HGH will make them get an ogre face when thats not true, your plates are open for a reason
I think it can temprarily give the illusion of a worsened face on high doses. I experienced a rounder face and wider nose, but this happened almost a few days after I started taking higher doses

How much did your friend grow? Also does the rest of his face look more ogre?
He took 8iu every night around 10 min before bed. hes almost 20 but somehow got half an inch in the 3 months he took it. the side effects startled him a bit so he took a break and his face went back to normal. hes just a lot more ripped now. I do think higher doses for longer peroids of time can have more permanent effects.

• +1
you think it would fuck someone up with closed plates? mine are barely open but when i exprienced some height on cjc dac, i went for the upgrade with hgh to maximize whatever I have left.

He took 8iu every night around 10 min before bed. hes almost 20 but somehow got half an inch in the 3 months he took it. the side effects startled him a bit so he took a break and his face went back to normal. hes just a lot more ripped now. I do think higher doses for longer peroids of time can have more permanent effects.
Do you think it's worth it at 17.5 (late pubertycel i think)?
I wanted to get an xray but idk if i can get it for no reason in my cucked country. I probably can't even register without parental approval

Also did he ( and you) get acne from it? I struggled with it some time ago and still get some pimples here and there, but mainly now have PIE and acne scars

Also how old are you and how did you ckeck if open plates?

obviously, thats called acromegaly
people who take low doses (2-4iu) seem to be fine though. side effects can begin to show up for closedplates at probably anything over 8-10iu.

Do you think it's worth it at 17.5 (late pubertycel i think)?
I wanted to get an xray but idk if i can get it for no reason in my cucked country. I probably can't even register without parental approval

Also did he ( and you) get acne from it? I struggled with it some time ago and still get some pimples here and there, but mainly now have PIE and acne scars

Also how old are you and how did you ckeck if open plates?
To be honest, ive never really had much acne in the first place so it didnt make it worse, but it did make my skin more oily if that helps.

If you started puberty late you'd probably see a decent 1 inch, more or less, but the side effects are hard to anticipate. I will keep you updated on my progress and help give you a better answer

• +1