What happened to this guy face (Jeremy fragance)?

Whatashame

Whatashame

Only environment hurts / Hoping for a miracle
He went from a full "chad"
to a MTN in an interval of around 3 years

Here is the video to see in motion:

THE QUESTION IS NOT WHY HE GOT CRAZY OR WHATEVER, this is a looks forum. Im asking what happened to his face to change so drastically in a short period of time. Its collagen? Bone loss? Cortisol?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 15854 and 6 others
He went from a full "chad" View attachment 2037812 View attachment 2037815to a MTN in an interval of around 3 years View attachment 2037813View attachment 2037814

THE QUESTION IS NOT WHY HE GOT CRAZY OR WHATEVER, this is a looks forum. Im asking what happened to his face to change so drastically in a short period of time. Its collagen? Bone loss? Cortisol?

His maxilla seems to have recessed considerably, but I don't know what would cause that to happen? His nasiolabial folds are brutal now. How is that even possible? Also he seems to have lost a lot of weight so perhaps that contributes to fat loss in his face. Before, he looked a lot more angular and looked to have more bone mass in his face in the before. And then there's the obvious observation that his collagen was perfect before, but looks depleted now.

Clearly he has suffered from a drug addiction of some kind, maybe cocaine, which I believe can be a major looksmin. I don't know the mechanism of action behind why cocaine ruins your looks though, perhaps another user can elaborate on this. And perhaps he is an alcoholic as well, and we all know alcohol is a major looksmin as well.

It really is a brutal descension as he was very attractive in the before, close to PSL god tier, but now he looks quite bad despite still having a perfect full head of hair.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Johanjohan and 4 others
Cocaine

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Prince88, CristianT and 11 others
Brutal wtf

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
3006104 200w

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317 and rand anon
body fat plus losing muscle

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
What caused the apparent bone loss though?
It wasn’t bone loss. Guy prematurely aged himself binging on cocaine. He also was roiding because he used to be bigger and then got hooked on cocaine and got really scrawny looking.

• +1
Reactions: Lautrec, Johanjohan, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person
It wasn’t bone loss. Guy prematurely aged himself binging on cocaine. He also was roiding because he used to be bigger and then got hooked on cocaine and got really scrawny looking.
So collagen loss alone cause those brutal naso folds? His maxilla looks non existant now

Neckcel

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
His maxilla seems to have recessed considerably, but I don't know what would cause that to happen? His nasiolabial folds are brutal now. How is that even possible? Also he seems to have lost a lot of weight so perhaps that contributes to fat loss in his face. Before, he looked a lot more angular and looked to have more bone mass in his face in the before. And then there's the obvious observation that his collagen was perfect before, but looks depleted now.

Clearly he has suffered from a drug addiction of some kind, maybe cocaine, which I believe can be a major looksmin. I don't know the mechanism of action behind why cocaine ruins your looks though, perhaps another user can elaborate on this. And perhaps he is an alcoholic as well, and we all know alcohol is a major looksmin as well.

It really is a brutal descension as he was very attractive in the before, close to PSL god tier, but now he looks quite bad despite still having a perfect full head of hair.
Yes its very weird, a maxilla cant recess that fast. If it was possible it means its very tangeable to change bone structure. I think way more believable that its just soft tissue. Skin sagging + and some shit happening in the fat. But as you i dont know exactly how and if theres a comeback from this.

body fat plus losing muscle
Lmfao retarded ass comment

He’s sub 10% body fat. If anything fat loss contributed to his facial fat pads getting taken away

Lmfao retarded ass comment

He’s sub 10% body fat. If anything fat loss contributed to his facial fat pads getting taken away
fat pads arent losed by fat loss

Yes its very weird, a maxilla cant recess that fast. If it was possible it means its very tangeable to change bone structure. I think way more believable that its just soft tissue. Skin sagging + and some shit happening in the fat. But as you i dont know exactly how and if theres a comeback from this.
It’s very weird to this forum because you guys are dumb asf. He lost his fat pads and I’m pretty sure he’s leaner now than he was back in 2017

fat pads arent losed by fat loss
retarded asf. It absolutely does

Last edited:
Ur retarded asf. It absolutely does

Jeremy Fragrance looks like he fell for the fasting meme.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Also look at the dudes hands before and after since there’s no 2017 body pics I can find

His hands had way more fat indicating higher body fat levels

holds his fat in his face i guess unlucky

It's called aging.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
He started mouthbreathing.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23695
he fell for the leanmaxxing meme.

JFL at going below 14% bodyfat. If you have visible abs without pump in normal light, you're too low bodyfat.

This low bodyfat is a huge stress on your body and hormones. Will prematurely age you.

Cocaine doesn't do shit to destroy your looks unless it's enabling an unhealthy lifestyle (like leanmaxxing on cocaine jfl).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lawton88, Deleted member 23695 and ROTTING
It's called aging.
this

niggas see 36 year old hollywood actors in movies with ideal bone structure, botox, make up and ideal lightening and think this how the average mid 30 year old looks like

people have a totally twisted image of how most guys in their mid thirties will look like (like total shit)

guys, next time you go outside take a close look at those 40 year old motherfuckers. because guess what, those niggas are most likely in their 30s

live is short, youth is shorter. you have no time. time is running out.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 22253 and Deleted member 23695
retarded asf. It absolutely does

it isnt but i will not discuss with someone who talks like u and the source is another thread of random pics

Failed fillers?

Also perfume can be toxic, maybe he overdosed on Aventus Creed

• +1
Gotta be heavy drug use

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
He went from a full "chad" View attachment 2037812 View attachment 2037815to a MTN in an interval of around 3 years View attachment 2037813View attachment 2037814

coke. maybe he lost some teeth also aging

i would say its his lifestyle, drug abuse, aging and possible tooth loss

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter

Pretty sure he was a rent boy at some point
"I had experience with gay people who would force me to do stuff or else they would tell"

Your bones don’t change as an adult

He lost fat pads

Combination of Cocaine, Extreme Fasting and Prolonged Sun Exposure

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, OnlyHeightMatters and Deleted member 23695
Looks more like bloat

The curious case of Jeremy descends