what happens if I mix sleeping tablets/benzos with alcohol?

N1666

N1666

Kraken
I take these mad insomnia tablets but they don't do shit anymore. It's been about 6 hours since I took it and I just drank some beer, but according to google you shouldn't mix the two.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and lemonnz
do it

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
I already did, but now im seeing that if you mix the two you will get into a very deep sleep and you might not even wake up. I took so many pills too so now im stressing

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz
I already did, but now im seeing that if you mix the two you will get into a very deep sleep and you might not even wake up. I took so many pills too so now im stressing
nigga is retard, call poison control

don't go toward the light when u die. It's a trick by the archons to reincarnate u

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, lemonnz and N1666
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
How much benzos and alcohol? Also depends on your tolerance to be fair. And what sleeping pills have you been taking that they don't effect you anymore?

How much benzos and alcohol? Also depends on your tolerance to be fair. And what sleeping pills have you been taking that they don't effect you anymore?
Zopiclone, they used to make me hallucinate when I first took them and now they don't even make me drowsy. I've taken like 28mg

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Zopiclone, they used to make me hallucinate when I first took them and now they don't even make me drowsy. I've taken like 28mg
Don't know that much about it, i used to take zolpidem for a few nights though, it was amazing to making me sleep but i would feel shitty the next day like gloomy, down and sleepy. You unironically need to stop sleep pills

Don't know that much about it, i used to take zolpidem for a few nights though, it was amazing to making me sleep but i would feel shitty the next day like gloomy, down and sleepy. You unironically need to stop sleep pills
I used to take zolpidem before that too, was no way as effective as zopiclone. They leave me feeling refreshed tbh, but I have ran out so I won't get some now as they are prescription only here and my pharma source on holiday

• JFL
Reactions: N1666