What happens when you leanmax while already having naso folds and hollow under eyes?

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

make it or die trying
so i’m between 15-20% bodyfat, what happens when i lean down to 10%. Will my nasolabial folds and hollow under eyes get even worse?

moreroidsmoredates

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and LooksThinker
Yes, it'll accentuate them. There's less volume to smooth out the lines, making them more visible. Skin elasticity will determine how badly though.

It depends.

If you have a red/puffy face or rosacea you will not change much cause inflammation is the problem, not weight or bone structure.

If you don’t have much facial inflammation then your naso folds should improve and under eyes depends on what’s causing the hollow under eyes. If it’s a lack of fat then it will get worse but you may still look better.

If it’s caused by allergies giving you allergic shiners it should improve a bit.

Overall your best bet is too get to 10-15% bf depending on where your body feels most comfortable and address the undereye problem at the same time.

For inflammation, figure out the causes which are usually food allergies or leaky gut.

For lack of fat use volufiline. Anyone with holllow under eyes as a result of fat loss will get results, the ones that don’t have a different problem they confuse lack of fat with.

For allergic shiners, use as many anti-histamines as needed til they go away - I recommend zirtec tablet and Flonase nasal spray but experiment with them yourself.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
You die, might be a good idea for some ngl.

Yes, it'll accentuate them. There's less volume to smooth out the lines, making them more visible. Skin elasticity will determine how badly though.
Why do some people say that their folds got almost flattened out or reduced by leanmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Why do some people say that their folds got almost flattened out or reduced by leanmaxxing?
Leanmaxxing could sometimes lead to the appearance of reduced nasolabial folds because of increased facial muscle definition & improved skin elasticity.

The tightening/toning effect of the skin, along with a more pronounced facial structure because of less face fat, can temporarily make the folds less noticeable.

So, yeah individual experiences can vary based on factors like skin elasticity, age, and genetics.

It depends.

If you have a red/puffy face or rosacea you will not change much cause inflammation is the problem, not weight or bone structure.

If you don’t have much facial inflammation then your naso folds should improve and under eyes depends on what’s causing the hollow under eyes. If it’s a lack of fat then it will get worse but you may still look better.

If it’s caused by allergies giving you allergic shiners it should improve a bit.

Overall your best bet is too get to 10-15% bf depending on where your body feels most comfortable and address the undereye problem at the same time.

For inflammation, figure out the causes which are usually food allergies or leaky gut.

For lack of fat use volufiline. Anyone with holllow under eyes as a result of fat loss will get results, the ones that don’t have a different problem they confuse lack of fat with.

For allergic shiners, use as many anti-histamines as needed til they go away - I recommend zirtec tablet and Flonase nasal spray but experiment with them yourself.
Appreciate your high iq reply. I don’t think inflammation is the cause of my nasolabial folds, but i do however have a puffy/bloated face besides the fact that i’m not giga lean. I think its due too poor sleep and a high carb and sodium diet. I always kinda had nasolabial folds even when i was younger, im 23 now, but i had it even at 20. Maybe it’s because of weightloss because i was obese in the past.

I already ordered a bottle of Volufiline (called min jung the brand) and will apply it under my eyes. Some people say that leanmaxxing reduced or almost completely flattened their nasolabial folds and others said that it even got worse. I also once saw a post on this forum saying that you shouldn’t leanmax if you have dark eye circles and nasolabial folds, because you will look even worse.

Leanmaxxing could sometimes lead to the appearance of reduced nasolabial folds because of increased facial muscle definition & improved skin elasticity.

The tightening/toning effect of the skin, along with a more pronounced facial structure because of less face fat, can temporarily make the folds less noticeable.

So, yeah individual experiences can vary based on factors like skin elasticity, age, and genetics.
Thanks for your elaboration. I’m 23 years old, but I already had them before that. I think the only way to find out if it’s going to reduce is by getting lean (10%).