What I just realized

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I just realized when I was working at the supermarket that everything around me is a joke and that life is a lie. You are the only one that matters so even if you do weird shit in front of people, it wouldn't be bad for your life. You need to free yourself of the lies. I am enlightened

Everything around you is fake, life is a lie. It doesn't even exist, it's a myth.

This is how you turn low inhib. Realizing that everything around you doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, CupOfCoffee, Guest and 1 other person
I just realized when I was working at the supermarket that everything around me is a joke and that life is a lie. You are the only one that matters so even if you do weird shit in front of people, it wouldn't be bad for your life. You need to free yourself of the lies. I am enlightened

Everything around you is fake, life is a lie. It doesn't even exist, it's a myth.

This is how you turn low inhib. Realizing that everything around you doesn't matter

what exactly do you mean by low inhib?

this:
UTLBHBxl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wincel, BigdickAverageEthnic, Mansnob and 5 others
There's no reason to take life seriously let alone have fear.
I watch this video to remind myself

Life is a joke. Chad is less than dust in the grand scheme of things just like all of us.
Makes me feel better about having genetic inferiorities.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 685 and Zeta ascended
Low inhibition, not giving a fuck about what people think of you, having no filter with your actions and not worrying about the consequences

It’s a problem 99% have here, that we’re too high inhib

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 685 and Zeta ascended
Low inhibition, not giving a fuck about what people think of you, having no filter with your actions and not worrying about the consequences

this is shit advice. basically just be confident all over again

unironically more the reason to go ER

Heard tren helps alot

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 1680
this is shit advice. basically just be confident all over again
Basically
Tbh you develop low inhibition during early puberty
There are rare cases like zyzz where he lost all his inhibition but that’s because the guy height,frame,body,face mogged everyone in his vicinity

It’s hard to be high inhibition if you’re like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
There's no reason to take life seriously let alone have fear.
I watch this video to remind myself

Life is a joke. Chad is less than dust in the grand scheme of things just like all of us.
Makes me feel better about having genetic inferiorities.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 685
Basically
There are rare cases like zyzz where he lost all his inhibition but that’s because the guy height,frame,body,face mogged everyone in his vicinity

Could you explain the early puberty thing? My low inhib friend had early puberty too

id be low inhib if i was good looking

• +1
Yeh injecting test has been know to make people less inhib
I'll try it, but I'm only 16. I want to surgerymax at 20 and then travel but idk how I should do the roids part? Could anything else destroy my inhibitions? Like magic mushrooms or benzos idk
id be low inhib if i was good looking
Idk man guys like o'pry make me doubt it. Imagine doing all those usrgeries and then still being autistic and not able to talk to women. I wish I could talk to girls better

Basically

bro ive been fucking in a T decline and random bursts for a couple of months . im going to inject untill I become to my previous mental state which im not far from.

• +1
Could you explain the early puberty thing? My low inhib friend had early puberty too
Tbh I don’t know why as well, it doesn’t necessarily have to be a case of positive reinforcements where the guy was good looking since childhood. I have mates that are low inhib, even though they’re ugly short etc.
I have a feeling it’s to do with how they were exposed from an early age to social encounters, being forced to interact with people and adapt. Something I didn’t do. Idk I could be chatting shit tho
bro ive been fucking in a T decline and random bursts for a couple of months . im going to inject untill I become to my previous mental state which im not far from.
Get your t levels and cortisol sorted out, that might help but it could be cope as well

• +1
Tbh I don’t know why as well, it doesn’t necessarily have to be a case of positive reinforcements where the guy was good looking since childhood. I have mates that are low inhib, even though they’re ugly short etc.
I have a feeling it’s to do with how they were exposed from an early age to social encounters, being forced to interact with people and adapt. Something I didn’t do. Idk I could be chatting shit tho
it comes from EGO. once i looksmax I will be even more lower inhib than i was before. ascend and T maxx and you will become low inhib easily. i heard being on tren makes you feel like a God so maybe if you want to you could yknow.

I think i found the secret to ntmaxing, Acrebrah was on to it but not quite there, its a secret

dk if I want to share it tbh

• +1
Reactions: AdamLamberg and Deleted member 685
I think i found the secret to ntmaxing, Acrebrah was on to it but not quite there, its a secret
Agreed ntmaxing will always be harder than looksmaxing

Tren + Psilocybin

PLS TELL IN PM
I have to test it out for a bit longer I would look like an idiot if I reveal something that actually doesnt work, I'll run some tests over the week doing low inhib stuff

I have to test it out for a bit longer I would look like an idiot if I reveal something that actually doesnt work, I'll run some tests over the week doing low inhib stuff
PM me pls

Basically

No lol. Inhibition gets lower as you get older actually

• +1
No lol. Inhibition gets lower as you get older actually
Fr?? All my low inhib friends have always been like that. I’ve never known irl anyone myself included that have developed low inhibition in adulthood

• +1