What i learned in 4 years from looksmax spheres

Ryan

Ryan

''ALL IS IN FLAMES''
Softmaxxing and hormone maxxing are utter bullshit in most cases.You are either born chad or ascend to one through hardmaxxing given that you are atleast htn to begin with

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, try2beme, goldpill and 4 others
unless you're really fat or really ungroomed softmaxxing has barely any psl effect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 42009 and Sprinkles
Softmaxxing and hormone maxxing are utter bullshit in most cases.You are either born chad or ascend to one through hardmaxxing given that you are atleast htn to begin with
What you learnt in 4 years is what the average autist here could learn in 3 months

Water. The only "lookzmaxx" there is, is losing weight (provided you're an actual lardass 35%). If you don't have definition at 20-25% BF, you won't have it at 4%. Surgeries are meme as well.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
What you learnt in 4 years is what the average autist here could learn in 3 months
I mean I learned it pretty early but personal experience and stories of other solidified this view point in those years

ive come to learn that a lot of youngsters here will cope to oblivion that they can ascend like pokemon, they are autists living in fairy land, you dont go to the scalpel and suddenly become Damian Kater, its over, accept it

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
Nigga softmaxing is very important.. i looked like homeessa rapist before.

@vinotinto2026