maxilofailo

magic in ascesion
looksmaxxing will only get more popular as the year goes on
more articles, more media coverage
more and more men will become BP
we are already seeing this happening
more influencers talking about it and more memes
towards the end of the year I predict there will be another ER
whether its real or a "Manchurian candidate" (black flag government opp) is yet to be seen
following this the next will will be filled with mass brainwasing propoganda dispelling lookism and looksmaxxing and the BP
they will blame this site and .is
this site WILL GET ABSOLUTELY NUKED, never to be seen again - same with .is and the wiki (they already tested this, remember when they shut down all three in feb?)

from there I believe either a super secret private discord which will be open to only "trusted users" (users who are liked here the most jfl) wil be created
or a super secret forum thats privatized
possible dark web but I doubt it too many high inhib here to do that jfl
some people will stay BP cause they finally see through the lies but other men will fall for the brainwashing and go back to blue/red pill

the blackpill will EXPLODE for a while, but then it will be shut down by the government and corpos through media, and anyone who talks about it or sides with it will be shamed

but even still, people will subconsciously acknowledge the BP, and dating will only get worse

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, Gigatyrone69 and heightmaxxing
BUMP

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
possible dark web but I doubt it too many high inhib here to do that jfl
wouldn't lots of pedophiles and actual criminals get in the forum if anything like that ever happens?

wouldn't lots of pedophiles and actual criminals get in the forum if anything like that ever happens?
prob but wouldnt matter
dark web type shit
plus how do you know that isnt happening already

prob but wouldnt matter
dark web type shit
plus how do you know that isnt happening already
because its not necessary
you probably have more privacy in telegram than the dark web if you only use them for communication purposes and not purchasing or selling anything
so dark web is not necessary

I’ll tell you What’s gonna happen is you’re gonna get down on your knees and deep throat my cock

• So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I’ll tell you What’s gonna happen is you’re gonna get down on your knees and deep throat my cock
Poor lil feller tossed in the towel for his search for a woman. Smh. Breaks my heart to see another succumb to the
Spongebob Squarepants Rainbow GIF

won't happen. Cats out of the bag