What I would tell my former 19 year old self

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
It wasn't until shortly before my 20th birthday in the midst of the fake pandemic (and the fake China lab virus) that I had fully realized the true scope and brutality of the blackpill.
I remember very vividly how my entire world began to crumble and I realized that a very, VERY long and hard journey was ahead of me.

But still, even though I had anticipated tremendous hardships, the suffering and pain that I went through in the past 4 years is of extends that I never could have imagined.

Thus if I could go back in time I would tell my 19 year old self to ROPEMAXX instantly and become a hERo ropER :feelswhy::feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21, LooksThinker, horizontallytall and 3 others
Just give up and accept defeat

@Dr. Moggenheimer @lasthope @subhuman incel @Carpediem

It wasn't until shortly before my 20th birthday in the midst of the fake pandemic (and the fake China lab virus) that I had fully realized the true scope and brutality of the blackpill.
I remember very vividly how my entire world began to crumble and I realized that a very, VERY long and hard journey was ahead of me.

But still, even though I had anticipated tremendous hardships, the suffering and pain that I went through in the past 4 years is of extends that I never could have imagined.

Thus if I could go back in time I would tell my 19 year old self to ROPEMAXX instantly and become a hERo ropER :feelswhy::feelsrope:
19 is still too late, you would need to go back to 12-13 to have a normal life

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and LooksThinker
Nobody cares nigga

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and TechnoBoss
I would tell myself to stay strong cuz realistically there is nothing how I could help. Few years earlier I’d tell myself to blast hgh and to escape from the hands of the demon (my ortho) asap

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Get surgeries and geomax