What if I was to make a bunch of Instagram posts with interesting geotags?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
I've been doing some soul searching and I realize, at the root of my ambitions is a need to be accepted by the cool kids. The kids who were cool enough to have parties. But I'm not a kid anymore and I'm not in school anymore. So how do I do that?

Well, I saw a Reddit thread recently talking about what the cool kids are doing nowadays that makes them so cool. And the answer was "Go on social media and pretend to have more money than they actually do." So I added up all the factors. If the cool kids are the kids in school flexing fake wealth on Instagram, the "cool adults" must be doing the same. So if I Instagrammax, I should attract the attention of cool people who will want me to do cool people things with them.

But what should I put on Instagram? If I was to flex imaginary wealth, how would I do it? Suits and stuff? Do cool and fun women like that? Or women who wanna eat at Columbus Circle and feel cultured? I'm not interested in "classy" women. Also, my shoulders are probably too narrow. What about thug riches? Stacks of money, gaudy jewelry? I do own a rifle. Go on incels.is to see it. But "thug rich" isn't really me either. Is there a way to be rich and show off, but not "classy rich" or "thug rich?" Then it hit me...

"Traveler rich." Which I can't actually do right now regardless of finances. But if I could, I could take pictures from exotic locations and be like "What a good tourist am I." Scenic sunsets from secluded cliffs and stuff. However, even if we weren't having a global shutdown, I don't wanna do that. But you don't actually have to go to the Eiffel Tower to post from the "Eiffel Tower" on Instagram. You can edit the geotag. So let's say I do that. Post several pictures, just kinda pretending to be traveling the world. See how many cool kids I attract. And by kids, I mean adults.

You know what? Start a YouTube channel, document yourself partying and doing crazy shit with college kids. This will help build a social circle for you, build status and moneymax as well.

Take this guy, Jason Nash for example.

They all famous now, but prior to the fame Jason made vines/skits and was known as the divorced middle age man who were cool with young adults. He’s part of the squad now, attend parties with people half his age every week. Usually people will see this as a immature old guy who’s out of place but not for Jason Nash. Plus he’s funny, the audience love him and nothing negative about him crosses their mind. If he wasn’t funny people would probably see him as a predator lol. Humor max and youtubemax, this is probably the best advice you will ever get

You know what? Start a YouTube channel, document yourself partying and doing crazy shit with college kids. This will help build a social circle for you, build status and moneymax as well.

They all famous now, but prior to the fame Jason made vines/skits and was known as the divorced middle age man who were cool with young adults. He’s part of the squad now, attend parties with people half his age every week. Usually people will see this as a immature old guy who’s out of place but not for Jason Nash. Plus he’s funny, the audience love him and nothing negative about him crosses their mind. If he wasn’t funny people would probably see him as a predator lol. Humor max and youtubemax, this is probably the best advice you will ever get

for that you have to date trisha paytas? i'd rather live in a basement forever

• Hmm...
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
They fell in love, nothing was forced and by then he was already famous. Actually people hated him for dating her, he would probably be bigger now if they were never together

If my modest dick could struggle its way through her crural folds, I would happily fuck Trish Paytas.

Wait a minute. This guy has 20 years of comedy writing under his belt. I don't have 20 years of anything under my belt.

Wait a minute. This guy has 20 years of comedy writing under his belt. I don't have 20 years of anything under my belt.
Lol literally none of his audience knows that. He’s a failed comedian and actor that took off from vines and youtube skits. Lol at you trying to counter argument the best advice you’ve gotten so far, instead of buying the equipment and software to YouTube max

Lol literally none of his audience knows that. He’s a failed comedian and actor that took off from vines and youtube skits. Lol at you trying to counter argument the best advice you’ve gotten so far, instead of buying the equipment and software to YouTube max

Not any jackass like me can just buy equipment and put shovelvids on the Internet. Nash succeeds because his content is good. Young people hang out with him because they have a relationship as content collaborators.