What if LTR is a cuck?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I can’t imagine going to the shopping mall together and holding her pink purse while she’s shopping for a dress that you somehow have to pay. I can’t imagine sitting together almost 24/7 and her not resent me. I think we as men have to have something going on for ourselves right?

LTR might makes us feel to comfortable at first, but don’t we need to make a living, have active social life outside of her and everythings?

I have had a friend pushed everyone out after he got into LTR. Wouldn’t she got bored of him? I even imagine if Chad has noyhing else in his life outside of her she might be eventually bored of it no?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, DharkDC and 3virtues
From my experience LTR is cuck, once you reciprocate her feelings and change your life for her she’ll get bored and want validation from other guys. Then you’ll realize she was love bombing you the whole time. Usually takes 3-5 months for this to happen if you’re lucky, but some dudes waste years. Brutal.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bradpittshairline and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
From my experience LTR is cuck, once you reciprocate her feelings and change your life for her she’ll get bored and want validation from other guys. Then you’ll realize she was love bombing you the whole time. Usually takes 3-5 months for this to happen if you’re lucky, but some dudes waste years. Brutal.
water

Tue only get into ltr if you actively have other girls hitting on you.

If she is the only one giving you a chance then you are digging yourself a hole.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551 and 3virtues
I can’t imagine going to the shopping mall together and holding her pink purse while she’s shopping for a dress that you somehow have to pay. I can’t imagine sitting together almost 24/7 and her not resent me. I think we as men have to have something going on for ourselves right?

LTR might makes us feel to comfortable at first, but don’t we need to make a living, have active social life outside of her and everythings?

I have had a friend pushed everyone out after he got into LTR. Wouldn’t she got bored of him? I even imagine if Chad has noyhing else in his life outside of her she might be eventually bored of it no?
Don't ever hold a purse.

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
This is the beta's quintessential version of an ltr. You can be in one and not chang shit you know. Let her change her life for you.

• Love it
This is the beta's quintessential version of an ltr. You can be in one and not chang shit you know. Let her change her life for you.
In order to achieve that you must looks good right??

Or even if you looks good but if you change for her she would still leave you?

If she is the only one giving you a chance then you are digging yourself a hole.
You wouldn’t assign a lot of value to something no one else would touch with a stick

If a foid is with a guy that no other foid want at all, she might as well be dating a steaming pile of feces at that point

This is why you see foids dating MTNs and not Chad, it’s way easier to manipulate and control them if you can dangle your pussy over their heads 24/7

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 3virtues, Deleted member 51551 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
You wouldn’t assign a lot of value to something no one else would touch with a stick

If a foid is with a guy that no other foid want at all, she might as well be dating a steaming pile of feces at that point

This is why you see foids dating MTNs and not Chad, it’s way easier to manipulate and control them if you can dangle your pussy over their heads 24/7
So Chad couldn’t get into a ltr???

What if chad want to?

Does he get worship in the ltr?

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
So Chad couldn’t get into a ltr???

What if chad want to?

Does he get worship in the ltr?
Obviously a Chad could get into an LTR easily no shit, and he’d get 100x more validation and genuine worship from the foid just for existing

The reason you see foids in relationships with MTNs instead of guys who are Chadlite SMV+ is cuz
1) Guys who are Chadlite SMV are rare af, so most foids just settle for the next best thing
2) Guys who are on that level may fuck these foids but they’ll never really LTR them since they already have bitches on rotation to begin with

• Love it
Yeah, when you’re in the moment it just feels like infatuation, it’s like a drug to your brain and makes you experience some sort of high, eventually once it subsides the foid realizes there’s bigger fish out there and starts to drift away

It’s different for foids since they get more attention in 1 day than the average man will in his entire miserable life so they move on faster

• +1
Reactions: 3virtues and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Back then I stopped talking to other girls for her jfl. Was a learning experience.