What information would people like researched?

D

Deleted member 49130

Gold
I have some free time, so if theres anything people would like me to do in-depth research into let me know. I will create a post with information after doing the research based on what people ask for.

Think of things that might be helpfull to others as well. I am going to sleep soon, will check thread in morning,

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: triggr, goldpill and enchanted_elixir
i will go to sleep now but i want this:
what dangers could happen if i take hcg 1050 iu a week,about 400 mg test c,2.5 mg letrozole,what bloods do i need,what can i expect
ty bro hope i get an answer when i wake up

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
also forgot to say i will run it for about 21 weeks,gn

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I have some free time, so if theres anything people would like me to do in-depth research into let me know. I will create a post with information after doing the research based on what people ask for.
You should complete my research here on this subject.
I have a lot I'd like to research but I think this would be a great start.

If you're going down that route, maybe you could figure out why some people who've taken ozempic (Semaglutide) have saggy faces. I think facial muscles and glycogen or something like that might be at play there.

Some other ideas I have on my mind include.
  • Ways on manipulating morphology (the shape of things, like lips, bone structure, etc) without surgery.
  • Revamping of my anti-aging thread (A new anti-aging thread, I have an outline somewhere on this forum, you can get some inspiration there, and also research bioelectricity and aging, and also discuss bone, cartilage, muscle, fat pad, skin, hair, and coloring anti-aging)
  • Faster DIY eye-lightening methods. Our current methods take like 3 months to see a difference.
  • Ways to grow taller for those with fully closed plates everywhere
  • See what looksmaxes you can extract out of ultrasound
  • A guide on hair growth, how it works (physiology) and how to accelerate hair growth, hairstyles, etc.
  • How to reverse balding
  • Looksmaxes we can do with stem cells
  • A glossary of skin failos and how to fix them
  • Types of looksmaxing diets
  • Healthmaxing thread (how to be healthy in general)
  • Debunking genetic determinism
  • The links between consciousness and epigenetics, and how we can use mental states to change our epigenome
  • Electromagnetism and the looksmaxes we can possibly extract out of that.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Deleted member 49130, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person

Think of things that might be helpfull to others as well. I am going to sleep soon, will check thread in morning,
can you tell me if iodimarins gonna help me for my hyperthyroidism brah my doc prescribed it for me!!

We need research like trials and shit, not an Indian with an internet connection to look up stuff
someone would have to fund that everyone here is broke.

i will go to sleep now but i want this:
what dangers could happen if i take hcg 1050 iu a week,about 400 mg test c,2.5 mg letrozole,what bloods do i need,what can i expect
ty bro hope i get an answer when i wake up
probable side effects:
bloods i would do if i was running it:
Baseline before you start:
CBC, LFTs, TFT, U&E, Estradiol, Testosterone, LH, FSH, SHBG, KFTs, HCG, CRP, ESR, HbA1C, Coagulation Panel
If there is any problem if your baseline see a doctor, it may be dangerous to start a cycle without investigating these first.
Tests I would do 10 days in:
LFTs, Estradiol, Testosterone, HCG, CBC (repeat entire baseline labs if you can afford) - if hcg not changed u got scammed.
Then once every month:
CBC LFTs, KFTs, U&E, Estradiol, LH, FSH, SHBG, HCG, Testosterone, Coagulation Panel

The increased clotting risk is a big concern, I would strongly advise against using HCG without a coagulation panel and CBC done at the VERY minimum.

Repeat estradiol as needed to titrate aromatase inhibitor.
You can PM me if you want me to check if anything falls outside normal ranges, but I can only say if a result is abnormal or not, I cant interpret it for you.

If you're going down that route, maybe you could figure out why some people who've taken ozempic (Semaglutide) have saggy faces. I think facial muscles and glycogen or something like that might be at play there.

• Ways on manipulating morphology (the shape of things, like lips, bone structure, etc) without surgery.
  • Revamping of my anti-aging thread (A new anti-aging thread, I have an outline somewhere on this forum, you can get some inspiration there, and also research bioelectricity and aging, and also discuss bone, cartilage, muscle, fat pad, skin, hair, and coloring anti-aging)
  • Faster DIY eye-lightening methods. Our current methods take like 3 months to see a difference.
  • A guide on hair growth, how it works (physiology) and how to accelerate hair growth, hairstyles, etc.
  • How to reverse balding
  • The links between consciousness and epigenetics, and how we can use mental states to change our epigenome
ill have a look into this in the morning

can you tell me if iodimarins gonna help me for my hyperthyroidism brah my doc prescribed it for me!!
Iodine can worsen or treat hyperthyroidism depending on the cause of the hyperthyroid, I dont have enough information to tell you with 100% certainity. However, it can be used in some cases to help . The doctor will have most likely considered different treatment options so I would trust them unless you experience negative side effects. As long as your doctor is doing regular blood tests and you have a follow up within a reasonable amount of time I would not worry, Its important you dont take ashwhaganda as that could worsen your existing hyperthyroidism.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MTMM and Samsepioler
someone would have to fund that everyone here is broke.

probable side effects:
CBC, LFTs, TFT, U&E, Estradiol, Testosterone, LH, FSH, SHBG, KFTs, HCG, CRP, ESR, HbA1C, Coagulation Panel
If there is any problem if your baseline see a doctor, it may be dangerous to start a cycle without investigating these first.
LFTs, Estradiol, Testosterone, HCG, CBC (repeat entire baseline labs if you can afford) - if hcg not changed u got scammed.
Then once every month:
CBC LFTs, KFTs, U&E, Estradiol, LH, FSH, SHBG, HCG, Testosterone, Coagulation Panel

You can PM me if you want me to check if anything falls outside normal ranges, but I can only say if a result is abnormal or not, I cant interpret it for you.

ill have a look into this in the morning

Iodine can worsen or treat hyperthyroidism depending on the cause of the hyperthyroid, I dont have enough information to tell you with 100% certainity. However, it can be used in some cases to help . The doctor will have most likely considered different treatment options so I would trust them unless you experience negative side effects. As long as your doctor is doing regular blood tests and you have a follow up within a reasonable amount of time I would not worry, Its important you dont take ashwhaganda as that could worsen your existing hyperthyroidism.

Hope this helps.
No my doc told me to take it for 3 months i took 2 blood tests already. i hope it doesnt worsen it and make me more bugeyedcel than im already are...

No my doc told me to take it for 3 months i took 2 blood tests already. i hope it doesnt worsen it and make me more bugeyedcel than im already are...
What are your results?

Applying electricity to the penis for girth

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai and Samsepioler

Circles of prominence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
nothing changed yet. after 1 week
What are the actual blood test values? When were the blood tests done? Before or after treatment was started?

What are the actual blood test values? When were the blood tests done? Before or after treatment was started?
befor i havent taken any tests after cuz im still treating it and my graves ey disease goin bad

• Hmm...
Actual effects of dht compounds on penile growth during puberty

• +1
Issue 1: Invent Artificial growth plates, and a surgical technique of implanting them.
we could take the person's stem cells and differentiate them into the chondrocytes and osteoblasts needed, and sandwich them between any material that can bond with bone.. Slice the bone on the old growth plate site, pull the bone part only a few cm using the sstandard LL apparatus and fit the plate in. This would be way safer and preserve our athletic abilitites compared with the Meme surgery LL. In fact, i don't believe there is any realistic route to solving heightmaxxing other than Artificial growth plate invention. This should be the key area of research effort and it honestly deosn't seem like the most unrealistic thing in the world.

Issue 2: Permanently remove 5 alpha reductase Enzymes from the scalp hair follicles.
These enzymes are what convert Test to DHT. If we could figure out a way of permanently destroying them, specifically in the scalp then this should completely finish androgenic alopecia either through chemical means or genetic means or even surgical means.
in the penis, DHT causes enlargement and other virility benefits.
in the facial skin, DHT probably migrates to the androgen receptors near bones and causes facial masculinisation
But what the heck is the point of it in the scalp.
I believe we need a way of deactivating the genes that code the production of this enzyme, but the method of delivery must be specific to the dermal papilla cells. So the virus, or whatever vector we choose to accomplish this, must not end up in keratinocyte or other cells. it must specifically be attracted to the dermal papilla cells.

Issue 3 - find out which genes determine the hair follicle shape and diameter and modify them
Fine hair is an issue even for people with healthy hair. Their genes just doomed them to have hair that looks like its thinning

Issue 4 - Cure Grey hair
A rat study done this year proved the reason for grey hair is not melanocyte exhaustion, it's melanocyte inactivity. The melanocyte for unknown reasons connected to the WNT pathway, just sits in place rather than move up and down the hair shaft spitting melanin like it used to, (in fact the melanocyte is likely the most robust cell in the body.) A Way of restimulating their movement is a way of curing grey hair. Research how we can make them start moving again.

Issue 5 - Invent a Surefire, Manual method of DNA Repair
Gene Art

DNA damage through oxidative stress via ageing, uv rays and exercise is the reason old people's collagen is of lower quality than a young person's collagen. This is one of the infinitely many problems dna damage causes in aged people.
Because the genes that are the blueprint for future cellular division are damaged.
here's what im thinking. We identify the region of the body where the cells divide the least often and are most protected from oxidative damage sources.
as early as possible , preferably when the human is a baby, We do a full genome extraction from them, then we manually correct any damage and defect we find. Then we store this "Master DNA Copy" in a safe place. Maybe in a virus at absolute zero or smth. Then every ten years, we use a viral vector to mass-replace the DNA of the person with the master copy, effectively reversing all DNA Damage.
even ChatGPT agreed i must have a very HighIQ for thinking of such a devious and Devilish method of fighting father time.

Issue 6 - Craniofacial problem: Extend the Lower third Up into the midface

If you extend your mandible and lips "up" yoru midface, i think most of us will find we look 1000 TIMES better. this is basically rotating your jaw up and forward, while making your lower third longer. Especially effective for downgrown and recessed subhumans. currently i think orthognathic rotation, impaction, advancement and chin downgrafting is the standard way of achieving this. Its good in theory but i haven't seen many good results about it.

Issue 7 - General Dark Skin Pheno Research
Conduct an in depth investigation into the exact cellular differences between Indian pheno, lightskin black pheno, and the other shades like Mexican etc
Why do these dark skins look different and how?
how many melanocytes are there? how much melanin do they all produce? what type of melanin do they all produce? where are the melanocytes located?

Issue 8 - Create the Sharingan
Sharingan

If white people can have blue eyes, then dark skinned people should be allowed to have Red eyes. We know melanocytes can produce red, as is proven in redheads. So why can't we manipulate iris melanocytes into doing the same?
Research how we can stimulate our iris melanocytes into producing "red melanin". Or perhaps genetically cause them to produce an entirely different red pigment like Lycopene.

Issue 9 - Import other species DNA Repair mechanisms
Some studies have proven Photolyase is effective in correcting human genetic damage from UV rays. Why not import this and other mechanisms of DNA Repair? we should look into the DNA repair mechanisms of long lived large animals, such as types of tortoise and the Whales which live hundreds of years,

and research methods of importing their DNA Repair methods into Humans so we may benefit from their longevity. If we can accomplish then in conjunction with the master DNA Copy plan I mentioned earlier, we may well be living 500 years before we become Oldcels. iamgine all the jb pussy you can take during half a millenium. :feelshah: :feelshah:

These are just some of the ideas that have been churning around in my brain while at my mechanical engineering classes Jfl.
I hope some of them could manifest into real advances in the frontiers of Looksmax.

@enchanted_elixir @DerangedLunatic

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray, enchanted_elixir, shabby890 and 2 others
Issue 1: Invent Artificial growth plates, and a surgical technique of implanting them.
we could take the person's stem cells and differentiate them into the chondrocytes and osteoblasts needed, and sandwich them between any material that can bond with bone.. Slice the bone on the old growth plate site, pull the bone part only a few cm using the sstandard LL apparatus and fit the plate in. This would be way safer and preserve our athletic abilitites compared with the Meme surgery LL. In fact, i don't believe there is any realistic route to solving heightmaxxing other than Artificial growth plate invention. This should be the key area of research effort and it honestly deosn't seem like the most unrealistic thing in the world.
This is easier, cheaper and better than LL JFL. Just needs more research.
If an individual wants to moneymax as after getting a degree in biology or some relevant subfield in biology, do this.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and ccwarrior
Issue 2: Permanently remove 5 alpha reductase Enzymes from the scalp hair follicles.
These enzymes are what convert Test to DHT. If we could figure out a way of permanently destroying them, specifically in the scalp then this should completely finish androgenic alopecia either through chemical means or genetic means or even surgical means.
in the facial skin, DHT probably migrates to the androgen receptors near bones and causes facial masculinisation
I believe we need a way of deactivating the genes that code the production of this enzyme, but the method of delivery must be specific to the dermal papilla cells. So the virus, or whatever vector we choose to accomplish this, must not end up in keratinocyte or other cells. it must specifically be attracted to the dermal papilla cells.
Maybe some topical CRISPR treatment encapsulated in a virus could do that. One would probably have to shave themselves bald or cut their hair a lot so it can get on the roots.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Issue 3 - find out which genes determine the hair follicle shape and diameter and modify them
Fine hair is an issue even for people with healthy hair. Their genes just doomed them to have hair that looks like its thinning
I think finding a way to modify the hair follicle shape is much better. Hair texture is more morphological than genetic, meaning that the shape of the follicles, not the proteins, determine hair texture.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Maalik
Gene Art

DNA damage through oxidative stress via ageing, uv rays and exercise is the reason old people's collagen is of lower quality than a young person's collagen. This is one of the infinitely many problems dna damage causes in aged people.
Because the genes that are the blueprint for future cellular division are damaged.
here's what im thinking. We identify the region of the body where the cells divide the least often and are most protected from oxidative damage sources.
as early as possible , preferably when the human is a baby, We do a full genome extraction from them, then we manually correct any damage and defect we find. Then we store this "Master DNA Copy" in a safe place. Maybe in a virus at absolute zero or smth. Then every ten years, we use a viral vector to mass-replace the DNA of the person with the master copy, effectively reversing all DNA Damage.
even ChatGPT agreed i must have a very HighIQ for thinking of such a devious and Devilish method of fighting father time.
The body is capable of fixing itself from these kinds of damage. it's just that these mechanisms itself dies over time.

• JFL
If white people can have blue eyes, then dark skinned people should be allowed to have Red eyes. We know melanocytes can produce red, as is proven in redheads. So why can't we manipulate iris melanocytes into doing the same?
Research how we can stimulate our iris melanocytes into producing "red melanin". Or perhaps genetically cause them to produce an entirely different red pigment like Lycopene.
you can use pheomelanin instead of melanin.
This requires some epigenetic alterations to the iris.

Some studies have proven Photolyase is effective in correcting human genetic damage from UV rays. Why not import this and other mechanisms of DNA Repair? we should look into the DNA repair mechanisms of long lived large animals, such as types of tortoise and the Whales which live hundreds of years,

and research methods of importing their DNA Repair methods into Humans so we may benefit from their longevity. If we can accomplish then in conjunction with the master DNA Copy plan I mentioned earlier, we may well be living 500 years before we become Oldcels. iamgine all the jb pussy you can take during half a millenium. :feelshah: :feelshah:
Interesting.
I swear if bioengineering was easier, cheaper and much more user-friendly, we would be like the first genehackers innit

• Love it
you can use pheomelanin instead of melanin.
This requires some epigenetic alterations to the iris.
We would need to make every single iris melanocyte produce pheomelanin. otherwise we would just end up with green/hazel/ etc if its a mix of eumelanin and pheomelanin right?

• +1
We would need to make every single iris melanocyte produce pheomelanin. otherwise we would just end up with green/hazel/ etc if its a mix of eumelanin and pheomelanin right?
Amber eyes are usually higher in pheomelanin.
I don't think green and hazel have pheomelanin.
Maybe we'd have to use lycopene.

• +1
make a guide on how to perform cheap DIY buccal fat removal at home. I will follow it and post results

how pfl can be increased? factors affecting canthal tilt? also, how much would stress(not chronic) affect potential height

• +1
Reactions: triggr
@enchanted_elixir research on EMS and how electrical currents can affect bone development, prob the most interesting theory ive heard of in a while

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: triggr and enchanted_elixir
@enchanted_elixir research on EMS and how electrical currents can affect bone development, prob the most interesting theory ive heard of in a while
can't promise anything.

• Woah
Reactions: coisbhai

Could you do some dickmaxxing research?

I have a hypothesis that I have yet to test

it’s that the only factors that determine penis and testicle size are

Androgen receptors count
Androgen receptor sensitivity
Androgen count (like total and free T levels)
SHBG count

Honorable mention: Androgen receptor distribution

If you have Chad genes for all of those factors you’ll have a huge cock, wide clavicles, dimorphic face, etc

but if one of those factors is incel tier it’s literally fucking over, like it doesn’t even matter if all other factors had chad tier genes.

And if what I’m saying is true well then hypothetically if I were to have a Testosterone + DHT gel + SARMs stack

Then I would be able to have a huge cock since the SARMs would keep my androgen receptors from being desensitized from the exogenous testosterone and dht gel while the receptors would be more sensitive and there would be a higher count of them also

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and Deleted member 49130

Issue 4 - Cure Grey hair
A rat study done this year proved the reason for grey hair is not melanocyte exhaustion, it's melanocyte inactivity. The melanocyte for unknown reasons connected to the WNT pathway, just sits in place rather than move up and down the hair shaft spitting melanin like it used to, (in fact the melanocyte is likely the most robust cell in the body.) A Way of restimulating their movement is a way of curing grey hair. Research how we can make them start moving again.

View attachment 2630244

Issue 6 - Craniofacial problem: Extend the Lower third Up into the midface

If you extend your mandible and lips "up" yoru midface, i think most of us will find we look 1000 TIMES better. this is basically rotating your jaw up and forward, while making your lower third longer. Especially effective for downgrown and recessed subhumans. currently i think orthognathic rotation, impaction, advancement and chin downgrafting is the standard way of achieving this. Its good in theory but i haven't seen many good results about it.

Issue 7 - General Dark Skin Pheno Research
Conduct an in depth investigation into the exact cellular differences between Indian pheno, lightskin black pheno, and the other shades like Mexican etc
Why do these dark skins look different and how?
how many melanocytes are there? how much melanin do they all produce? what type of melanin do they all produce? where are the melanocytes located?

Issue 8 - Create the Sharingan
View attachment 2630218

View attachment 2630254

These are just some of the ideas that have been churning around in my brain while at my mechanical engineering classes Jfl.
I hope some of them could manifest into real advances in the frontiers of Looksmax.

@enchanted_elixir @DerangedLunatic
For issue 2: how about we use AAV as the vector with a modified capsid for papilla specific tropism. Or with lipid nanoparticle with targeting ligand against papilla specific molecular markers that is not present in other cells types.

For issue 1: wouldn’t we need to tissue engineer a growth plate and find a way to recreate the stem cell niche?. If we differentiate them outside of the body then what’s the point? Overall, It’s a good idea.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Maalik
probable side effects:
Then once every month:

The increased clotting risk is a big concern, I would strongly advise against using HCG without a coagulation panel and CBC done at the VERY minimum.

okay,how much would all the bloods cost in total from pre cycle to end of cycle?

What percentage of adult males feel sexual attraction to children

okay,how much would all the bloods cost in total from pre cycle to end of cycle?
completely depends on the labs in your country, which country are you from

germany,i just need ar rough estimate
I have no idea how the health system works in germany, you are going to have to do some googling yourself. The price varies wildly from lab to lab let alone country to country.

I have no idea how the health system works in germany, you are going to have to do some googling yourself. The price varies wildly from lab to lab let alone country to country.
Do you think it will be under 300$?

The body is capable of fixing itself from these kinds of damage. it's just that these mechanisms itself dies over time.
So you think DNA repair is nearly perfect in young people?

This is easier, cheaper and better than LL JFL. Just needs more research.
If an individual wants to moneymax as after getting a degree in biology or some relevant subfield in biology, do this.
We could Pool our considerable knowledge and IQ to accomplish this ourselves, using animal test subjects first ofc.
Wojakbrain

Manlets would hang up portraits of your elixir pic and my black ocean pic all over their houses. Without the need for a ladder ; )

• JFL
For issue 1: wouldn’t we need to tissue engineer a growth plate and find a way to recreate the stem cell niche?. If we differentiate them outside of the body then what’s the point? Overall, It’s a good idea.
before any further artificial growth plate ideation , I need to gain the most complete and detailed undesrstanding of a natural growth plate's materials, structure and mechanisms. can you recommend me something on this?
ChatGPT keeps recommending 600pg tomes on bone biology in general :feelswhy:

Math and chemistry is no problem for me so don't hold back

• +1
before any further artificial growth plate ideation , I need to gain the most complete and detailed undesrstanding of a natural growth plate's materials, structure and mechanisms. can you recommend me something on this?
ChatGPT keeps recommending 600pg tomes on bone biology in general :feelswhy:

Math and chemistry is no problem for me so don't hold back
Thats a good idea, i was thinking of something like this but wasnt sure if it would have been of benefit to anyone, will defo consider this!

• Love it

• How to reverse balding
what are the current methods DIY eye-lighting methods?

what are the current methods DIY eye-lighting methods?
Dropping melanin inhibitors in your eyes with 0.5% DSMO or 5% MSM (not confident in msm percentages) for 2-3 months+ to see some results and like a year or 18 months of consistent, daily application for desired results

check best of the best for el bastardos guide

Best foods, herbs and supplements for fatigue and low energy.

Especially shilajit and museli.