Why do so many people PM me asking for ratings and advice ?

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

Anime girl feet >>> breathing air
who in their right mind, thinks "you know what, im gonna ask the guy who's known for being a ltn, autist for advice with ratios, harmony, hardmaxxes and softmaxxes".

idk how some people have come to the conclusion that im erudite enough in the topic of facial aesthetics for them to pm me asking about this shit.

so for any nigga considering asking me for advice, stop, because I don't know anything nigga.

go ask niggers like @Clavicular @BlackpillRemedy @otal_duu @Blackgymmax @TechnoBoss @NorwoodAscender or others alike, not me lmfao.

Thank you for listening to my Ted talk.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: twojei, butterworld, noodlelover and 4 others
Same tbh happened like 6 times to me so far

Also @BlackpillRemedy is banned😢

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: say∅, murdah, Deleted member 52452 and 1 other person
DONT ASK ME FOR A RATE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, noodlelover and <6PSLcel
Same tbh happened like 6 times to me so far

Also @BlackpillRemedy is banned😢
I shit you not i get like 5 pms a day at least, idk who in the right mind thinks im a good person to come for advice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
cuz ur avi

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
You’re not special lil nigga.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and murdah
thank you for this tag my majestic pookie wookie apple pie :owo::lul:

by the way have you ever gotten somebody called philly beard pm you? :lul: jfl it’s that asian dude with fillers

I randomly pmed u because u said u live in a Mukti cultural environment and though u knew a thing or two about phenotypes

I don’t mind too much but it’s annoying typing out long responses and they don’t seem grateful. I stopped giving ratings through PMs because chances are they aren’t gonna implement any advice. Just give them a simple rating if anything and that’s it’s.

• +1
who in their right mind, thinks "you know what, im gonna ask the guy who's known for being a ltn, autist for advice with ratios, harmony, hardmaxxes and softmaxxes".

idk how some people have come to the conclusion that im erudite enough in the topic of facial aesthetics for them to pm me asking about this shit.

so for any nigga considering asking me for advice, stop, because I don't know anything nigga.

go ask niggers like @Clavicular @BlackpillRemedy @otal_duu @Blackgymmax @TechnoBoss @NorwoodAscender or others alike, not me lmfao.

Thank you for listening to my Ted talk.
i get those too i just ignore them because 9/10 times they get into an argument over what you rated them lmao

• +1
i get those too i just ignore them because 9/10 times they get into an argument over what you rated them lmao
lol that's true

• +1
Reactions: Fr0st
I randomly pmed u because u said u live in a Mukti cultural environment and though u knew a thing or two about phenotypes
not u bhai, more so people who barely ever post on the forum that ask for advice

Same nigga and I'm not even present in rate me