what is a good parent?

hiwasuwor

hiwasuwor

9/10 Chad according to /soc/
They said: we always let you do whatever you wanted, we let you join whatever sportsclub xy
that's not how parents are supposed to bring up a child. When i was loser at 7 years old and couldn't play football. My parents should have said: are you sure you want to play football, are you even good enough for it? Don't you want to practice first more and with us? Instead of: okay alright, we will enroll you.
How is a child supposed to know what is good for it, the parents should know, help and advice him.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Your parents sealed thier fate of being horrible people the moment they decided to bring a child into this sadistic world

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, HTN_Mentalcel and hiwasuwor
Your parents sealed thier fate of being horrible people the moment they decided to bring a child into this sadistic world
Its so cucked, logically you shouldnt care about foids and reproduction but it is so fucking hardwired into you to have sex and reproduce their is legit no cure, your body will urge you to reproduce no matter how evil it is. We still are hardwired to primitive times but have adapted to this Modern slave world. Fuck this shit

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
They said: we always let you do whatever you wanted, we let you join whatever sportsclub xy
that's not how parents are supposed to bring up a child. When i was loser at 7 years old and couldn't play football. My parents should have said: are you sure you want to play football, are you even good enough for it? Don't you want to practice first more and with us? Instead of: okay alright, we will enroll you.
How is a child supposed to know what is good for it, the parents should know, help and advice him.
Ungrateful Germancel innit

So that’s it, that’s your fate and your genetic potential in this world

Don’t blame others when you are the problem

Ungrateful Germancel innit

So that’s it, that’s your fate and your genetic potential in this world

Don’t blame others when you are the problem
how is it my fault that i was bad in sports when my father never played sports with me? i am not weak, i could have been good in sports if my father teached me and practiced with me.

how is it my fault that i was bad in sports when my father never played sports with me? i am not weak, i could have been good in sports if my father teached me and practiced with me.
the kids in first grade they were the same strength as me but they already played 100 of hours sports and football with their family, so i was never able to catch on because they had a headstart of 100s to 1000s hours in comparison

At least they let you play neeguh. How good you are is up to you and how hard you want to practice

At least they let you play neeguh. How good you are is up to you and how hard you want to practice
yes but by the time i already was in school they already had 100s of hours of practice so i was never able to catch up

yes but by the time i already was in school they already had 100s of hours of practice so i was never able to catch up
Sheit well that’s just how it is. That’s why I joined cross country instead of football

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor