What is averageness?

average people are deformed.

most of the time when people say average they mean neutral, meaning you neither have a positive or a negative physical impact, the reality is that the average person is not neutral, they overwhelmingly cause a negative response if you were to present them on a stage.

most models are neutral with one or two good features.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25354, bugeye, Deleted member 22886 and 2 others
arborist explained well. aerageness is attractive because anything that deviates from it is a bigger chance of the person to have diseases/parasities or any abnormalities.

Tumblr nebpy1njas1rp0vkjo1 500

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
arborist explained well. aerageness is attractive because anything that deviates from it is a bigger chance of the person to have diseases/parasities or any abnormalities.
I hear very often that chico is harmonious for "averageness" this is what it means

I hear very often that chico is harmonious for "averageness" this is what it means
I mog chico
You can ask @forevermirin and @BongMog for the confirmation

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hmmf, BongMog and forevermirin
I mog chico
You can ask @forevermirin and @BongMog for the confirmation
nah i think he mogs u in jb appeal in 2023 bro (very high trust) whereas u look low trust badboy pakistani (like @Vain786 pheno) so i think ull do better with older women. psl wise its almost equal.

• +1
nah i think he mogs u in jb appeal in 2023 bro (very high trust) whereas u look low trust badboy pakistani (like @Vain786 pheno) so i think ull do better with older women. psl wise its almost equal.
You are kinda right at this but my wife says that i mog every male around and that she wants to go down on me every now and then

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, Hmmf, Magnum Opus and 1 other person
You are kinda right at this but my wife says that i mog every male around and that she wants to go down on me every now and then
that is interesting, whats your location atm

• +1
My cock!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sub5inchcel and forevermirin
Also bro i do think that i mog Chico
Chico :

Me :

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hmmf, BongMog and forevermirin
average people are deformed.

most of the time when people say average they mean neutral, meaning you neither have a positive or a negative physical impact, the reality is that the average person is not neutral, they overwhelmingly cause a negative response if you were to present them on a stage.

most models are neutral with one or two good features.

We reported in this journal (Langlois & Roggman, 1990) findings showing that attractive faces are those that represent the mathematical average of faces in a population

• +1
Currently in Karachi at my home
I was in Lahore 1 month back to meet my father in law
thats good bro family always comes first

• +1
None of his features stand out too much.

Like for example, Barrett, he looks giga uncanny and like a psl meme whereas Chico looks like the better version of an average man.

• +1
None of his features stand out too much.

Like for example, Barrett, he looks giga uncanny and like a psl meme whereas Chico looks like the better version of an average man.
This is chico's side profile

Even a beggar mogs him imo

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf
You are kinda right at this bro
dont get me wrong ur def not ugly in karachi, but you're weak LTN in west because of your pheno

• +1
dont get me wrong ur def not ugly in karachi, but you're weak LTN in west because of your pheno
I get this bro !!
None the less i love my wife and she is more than enough for me :love:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hmmf and forevermirin
Jfl @ this schizo convo @forevermirin @5.5psl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin, Deleted member 23611 and 5.5psl
Jfl @ this schizo convo @forevermirin @5.5psl
What ?
We are talking facts bro
He is just asking as to where i am currently

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hmmf, forevermirin and BongMog
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: forevermirin and 5.5psl
True bhai i am in Islamabad rn
You are also a mogger bro
And don't worry i won't tell others that you are Shawn mendes

• +1
  • Woah
You are also a mogger bro
And don't worry i won't tell others that you are Shawn mendes
Wdym bhai i am @badg96 wife
2925732 2908542 1653727512040

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Oh yeah sorry I keep on forgetting people ,i am currently undergoing treatment for my brain so my memory is at a bit loss
Excuse for that
You still a mogger bhai
All the best for your surgery bhai
2629814 makesweet g0dydk

• Love it
Reactions: forevermirin and 5.5psl
No one fucking answered the question fucking hell. Facial averageness is when u combine faces and it will show the average. Most of the time its an above average and pleasing face that will show up. The actual average face person to person is a subhuman

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
above 20% bf
round face
not striking eyes
visible nasolabial folds
small chin and jaw
bad teeth
thin eyebrows
visible UEE- upper eye exposure
poor cheekbones that are sagging
skin overall is sagging
not straight and angular hairline - signs of receiving starts to appear

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog
below pic, explaines averageness and beaty.

The pic of the woman next to b
is the average of all the 9 women on the left. And this woman next to b., easily moggs 8 orso of the individual women at the left. Hence, the averageness factor.
Why? because individual have big flaws in general. Whereas the high scoring one in averageness, doesn't have big flaws. The averageness pic woman, only gets fogged by Stacies, that have great features on top of good averageness.

Averageness

sotto l'immagine, spiega la media e la bellezza.

La foto della donna accanto a b
è la media di tutte le 9 donne a sinistra. E questa donna accanto a b., facilmente moggs 8 orso delle singole donne a sinistra. Quindi, il fattore di media.
Perché? perché l'individuo ha grandi difetti in generale. Mentre quello ad alto punteggio nella media, non ha grossi difetti. La donna mediocre, viene offuscata solo da Stacies, che ha grandi caratteristiche oltre a una buona media.

View attachment 2150693
So why a lot of ppl says averageness makes chico harmonious?

So why a lot of ppl says averageness makes chico harmonious?
averageness and harmony, are both fators which correlate with each other to a significant extend.

an face high in averageness, will likely score high in harmony also.
and visa versa.
Sometimes a face can be a bit off, from averageness. BUT, still be harmonious, where the other features, are in decent proportions with it.

Last edited:
averageness and harmony, are both fators which correlate with each other to a significant extend.
thanks bro can i ask you to explain in detail how do you see in chico its very high averageness?

@forevermirin @BongMog
Bro I'm laughing so hard at this conversation now :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and BongMog
  • Love it
@forevermirin @BongMog
Bro I'm laughing so hard at this conversation now :lul: :lul:
time passes slower when u rot on .org its not even been a month but feels like some old facebook messages im revisiting jfl

• JFL
thanks bro can i ask you to explain in detail how do you see in chico its very high averageness?
He scores BOTH. quit high in averageness factor, and he scores good in harmony.
I guess these factors helped him quit a bit, for him having quit a boneless-ish, femenine soyboy face. young Chico is basically a good looking foid, in face.

2778641 chico

I can't explain it.
But his face looks quit close to averageness face.

A845f11e10d890b2926202b895658d20  face proportions face reading

4CAF4CAA E43F 4630 A0A6 72EAEB04F836

Mi dispiace che il suo viso fosse molto mascolino

Segna ENTRAMBI. esci in alto nel fattore di mediazione e ottiene un buon punteggio in armonia.
Immagino che questi fattori lo abbiano aiutato un po' a dimettersi, visto che aveva abbandonato una faccia di soia femminile e disossata. il giovane Chico è fondamentalmente un bel foide, in faccia.

View attachment 2150726

Non posso spiegarlo.
Ma la sua faccia sembra molto vicina alla faccia della media.

View attachment 2150727