Barrett was never bloated, just ugly

Allornothing

Allornothing

All for nothing
His famous “bloated” pic:

4030310_1711308046543.jpeg

Literally has hollow cheeks.

Truth is, he’s just a feminine looking transvestite with feminine, round and forward cheekbones, and an overly wide face. 0 facial averageness with his extremely feminine midface, extreme facial width, and psl wet dream eye area. He always needed perfect lighting and model shots to look good.

Now he’s an anorexic getting buccal fat removal thinking “bloat” is his problem. Average “starvemaxxer”.

Surprise surprise, still has no appeal now.

4030318_1711308395960.jpeg

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl, BullyofAlphaBitches, ElTruecel and 14 others
Would fuck, who cares

he had fillers and surgeries
his chin now is more forward than 2 years ago , also cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
most girls find him repulsive

• +1
Reactions: greywind, ElTruecel, user123456 and 4 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates

Truth is, he’s just a feminine looking transvestite with feminine, round and forward cheekbones, and an overly wide face. 0 facial averageness with his extremely feminine midface, extreme facial width, and psl wet dream eye area. He always needed perfect lighting and model shots to look good.

Now he’s an anorexic getting buccal fat removal thinking “bloat” is his problem. Average “starvemaxxer”.

Lighting is essential for hollow cheeks. People always want hollow cheeks, but they fail to realise that the visibility of them can fluctuate drastically depending on lighting.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, datboijj and fufurjde
Not repulsive (at least before the weight loss). More like: “ah he’s good looking, but not my type”.
still he can slay every girl he wants
status + height halo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, moreroidsmoredates and Allornothing
He looks like a dead fish

• So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing

You will never see a girl who masturbates with Barrett, all her followers are men, that says a lot.

• +1

“but he has hunter eyes brah:soy:”!

• JFL
He looks like a Child predator now after Auschwitzmaxxing.

• So Sad

so disgusting and unapealing to females, yuck!:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: greywind, leanmaxxin, Costcosuperstore and 6 others
Brachypilled again @thecel

Attaboy. Now you get it.

Him in public in regular lighting:

4030390_1711309548655.jpeg
if your retarded brain cannot comprehend what bodyfat is and just cope with "lighting" then its your problem you really telling me that in both of those pics he had the same bodyfat

hes only appeals to incels nowadays he looks worse with that sunken face literally no women will find him attractive

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and nofap
Starving yourself like a girl won’t fix your subhumanity, so sorry.
nvm forgot that in that pic you are only using it was taken after he did surgery, so that explains the bloat

• Hmm...
That's nice... anyway, how do you look sir?

Feminine zygos are trash

No reason to have prominent submalar.. also seems to contribute to naso folds heavily to have fat or a lot of bone there

find me a pic where opry has naso folds

he has lower appeal now, its still not low

it really depends on the pictures the ones where he looks overly starved yes its low appeal because he looks sickly but you cant srsly think that he looks low appeal in his good pictures, i mean ffs he has had sexual relations with many famous stacies and is currently dating a hot girl as well

this is his 5'10 gf of more than a year btw

incoming chad factory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Better than this I hope

4030614_1711315960610.png
One can hope. Tell me you haven't got the balls to post yourself without telling me.

So, without being insecure involving me if it helps, what would you describe yourself as?

Just had three girls compliment my hair btw. First one was cucking her boyfriend in front of him telling me about it next to each other lmao.

Last edited:
Lighting is essential for hollow cheeks. People always want hollow cheeks, but they fail to realise that the visibility of them can fluctuate drastically depending on lighting.
Mine are visble in most lighting but not when bloated i suffer from moreing bloat

what are ur thoughts on barret's chin position before and after?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
One can hope. Tell me you haven't got the balls to post yourself without telling me.

So, without being insecure involving me if it helps, what would you describe yourself as?

Just had three girls compliment my hair btw. First one was cucking her boyfriend in front of him telling me about it next to each other lmao.
Funny how people as delusional as you exist. The brain is interesting.

Funny how people as delusional as you exist. The brain is interesting.
So, you're delusional... you got to have ambitions, I get that. Reality is stranger than fiction as they say.

Why am I delusional? Don't cope now, all I do is say my experience.

So, you're delusional... you got to have ambitions, I get that. Reality is stranger than fiction as they say.

Why am I delusional? Don't cope now, all I do is say my experience.
You got some compliments on your hair simply because it’s long and stands out, and now you jerk off to that memory every day.

Must suck getting 0 actual validation irl.

Delusional weirdo get off my thread.

You got some compliments on your hair simply because it’s long and stands out, and now you jerk off to that memory every day.

Must suck getting 0 actual validation irl.

Delusional weirdo get off my thread.
Decent mental gymnastics. It's just a day in my life. Got more important shit to think about.

What's actual validation then if that isn't it, please?

• JFL