What is even the point of lefort 3?

Samiscool234

Samiscool234

Looksminned autismmaxxer
Whats the point of getting lefort 3 if it doesnt fix the angularity of the maxilla or the slantedness of it but rather just brings the entire maxilla forward which doesnt help it appear any less flat? Surely lefort 1 is the most effective when it comes to doing this?

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and thecel
Le Fort 2 is the best Le Fort for pure aesthetic moggery

• +1
Reactions: Faaska, Deleted member 60975, MTNAscension2 and 1 other person
Flat maxilla isnt bad, you look like a prognathic monkey with an idealised maxilla. Undereyes are more important than alveolar bone

Le Fort 2 is the best Le Fort for pure aesthetic moggery
Lefort 1 is ironically the best because it gives the appearance of forward growth due to the lower maxilla being moved forward plus it moves the bottom of the nose forward, giving a more buttony nose or possibly making a hooked nose look less hooked. Lefort 2 just brings the whole nose and surrounding bone forward without changing the shape of it.
@RealSurgerymax is this high iq? Is lefort 1 lowkey the best?

Last edited:
Flat maxilla isnt bad, you look like a prognathic monkey with an idealised maxilla. Undereyes are more important than alveolar bone
All of the best looking people have maxillas that are slanted and not flat besides the rare exception like chico lachowski (however people like him rely on good harmony).
For undereyes you can just get infraorbital implants or cheekbone implants and youre good 👍

All of the best looking people have maxillas that are slanted and not flat besides the rare exception like chico lachowski (however people like him rely on good harmony).
For undereyes you can just get infraorbital implants or cheekbone implants and youre good 👍
I think lefort 1 butchers ethniks but even then classically handsome white men dont have that uncanny anteface pseudo forward growth from projecting lower maxilla

to fix serious facial deformities

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and Samiscool234
For facial depth/overall harmony

Lefort 1 lives your upper maxilla behind, even lefort 1 + implants your nose is left behind and would look short and recessed like a Asian

Lefort 3 would probably make my bad zygos more forward but my organic bone doesn’t have any sharpness or angularity i could be wrong

I would want Lefort 2 which includes lefort 1 + the inner maxilla with my nose to bring it forward + custom zygos for all degrees of angularity to go from a recessed maxilla to more developed one at least best case scenario

• +1
Reactions: Faaska and MTNAscension2
Lefort 3 is not good for aesthetic lefort 1 and midface implants are good for aesthetics