What is even zygos ?

Birdcell

Birdcell

Not Zephir
I swear , even my ex crackhead friends didn't praise cocaine rocks as some of guys praise this "mysterious" bone , that should be a "salvation" to inceldom , the same goes for "muh maxilaa"

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
The best bone in the face.

• Hmm...
zygomatic

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Zygomatic bones, they are also very important because higher cheekbones means squarer orbitals.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and OverCoper
all top models have them, jaw is just a requirement while zygos come in various shapes and sizes and gives the face its character.

• +1
Zygomatic bones, they are also very important because higher cheekbones means squarer orbitals.
It's not a given for the supraorbital. I'll believe you about the lower parts of the orbital bones because it does make sense

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
all top models have them, jaw is just a requirement while zygos come in various shapes and sizes and gives the face its character.
Interesting. What about the angle difference of convexity of the face : meaning an asian and white person with the same mass and prominence (protrusion) of the cheekbones will have different outer appearance , namely asian person will appear as if he has huge two spheres in each check while the Caucasoid person won't

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
It's not a given for the supraorbital. I'll believe you about the lower parts of the orbital bones because it does make sense
Yeah true, I don’t understand people that cope with maxilla for uee, your hooding is not given by maxilla or zygos, however if the cheekbones are higher set the orbitals will be less round leading to a more masculine eye area. You can see that with opry, he has extremely high cheekbones so his orbitals are extremely compact. Of course how developed is the upper part is very important too(browridge +supras) some people with high cheekbones don’t have well developed upper orbitals. As always bro, everything matters.

• +1
Yeah true, I don’t understand people that cope with maxilla for uee, your hooding is not given by maxilla or zygos, however if the cheekbones are higher set the orbitals will be less round leading to a more masculine eye area. You can see that with opry, he has extremely high cheekbones so his orbitals are extremely compact. Of course how developed is the upper part is very important too(browridge +supras) some people with high cheekbones don’t have well developed upper orbitals. As always bro, everything matters.
I have pretty relatively medium height of the left cheekbone which results in some although minimal scleral show on my left eye , it makes sense what you say

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
I have pretty relatively medium height of the left cheekbone which results in some although minimal scleral show on my left eye , it makes sense what you say
It's the same for my case, the eye where the cheekbones is lower has a bit more of scleral show, fortunately is barely noticeable but still that's the proof of how cheekbones impact eye area. Also pct doesn't comes from bones but from muscle and tendon insertions in eye area.

• +1
I swear , even my ex crackhead friends didn't praise cocaine rocks as some of guys praise this "mysterious" bone , that should be a "salvation" to inceldom , the same goes for "muh maxilaa"
Grass is greener. You need every facial feature to be perfect in order to mog. Jaw moggers with shit eyes will say that muh jaw is a cope. Zygo moggers with shit fWHR will say that zygos are a cope and so on.

• +1