What is my bf%?

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

make it or die trying
Hi guys, what do you think my bf% is? Im currently leanmaxxing. Don’t mind my lower abs, i covered it a bit up because i was obese in the past and have a little bit of loose skin. Also how tall do you think i am and what do you guys think about my frame, including scapula and clavicles? Btw I forgot to mention, i was flexing in both pictures, especially my abs.

Attachments

• IMG_7118.jpeg
    IMG_7118.jpeg
    205.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7117.jpeg
    IMG_7117.jpeg
    224.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
lower than 20 higher than 15

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and moreroidsmoredates
Yeah i also think it’s between 15 and 20%, long way to go to reach 10%.
people really underestimate their body fat percentage and the sad brutality is most guys are above 20% body fat and they think they need to bulk
u are leaner than like 80% of the guys

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and LooksThinker
In auschwitz camp
In terms of normie standards I’m lean, in terms of “leanmaxxing” standards i could agree with being “fat”. But yeah, a lot of people underestimate how lean they actually are. Everybody also looks different at certain bf% due to muscle mass, body fat distribution and so on.

• +1
Reactions: marek937
17 percent

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, SoundnVision and moreroidsmoredates
In terms of normie standards I’m lean, in terms of “leanmaxxing” standards i could agree with being “fat”. But yeah, a lot of people underestimate how lean they actually are. Everybody also looks different at certain bf% due to muscle mass, body fat distribution and so on.
Yeah im about 22% cause i binged too much lately and feeling fat asf but normies still tell me that im in shape

people really underestimate their body fat percentage and the sad brutality is most guys are above 20% body fat and they think they need to bulk
u are leaner than like 80% of the guys

What is my bf%?

Yeah im about 22% cause i binged too much lately and feeling fat asf but normies still tell me that im in shape
I feel you, normies always tell people who are not overweight/obese that they are in shape. All my friends tell me i dont need to lose weight because they are fat asf, so their standerd for being lean is way different. Also what do you think about my clavicles/scapula and frame? And what would you guess my height?

• +1
Leaner than me for sure, i would say in between 10-15%. No way higher than 15%, more close to 12% tbh.
I´m not that lean irl. I have eaten more + i was flexing in a good lighting in that pic.
I´m maybe something like 14% bf now.

I´m not that lean irl. I have eaten more + i was flexing in a good lighting in that pic.
I´m maybe something like 14% bf now.
Could be, but no way higher than 15%.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
I feel you, normies always tell people who are not overweight/obese that they are in shape. All my friends tell me i dont need to lose weight because they are fat asf, so their standerd for being lean is way different. Also what do you think about my clavicles/scapula and frame? And what would you guess my height?
Good frame. I would guess at least 6'1

Good frame. I would guess at least 6'1
Thanks, yeah i’m barefoot 6’1. I fraud to 6’2 with shoes on. But i live in the Netherlands, average height here is 6 foot.

• +1
5´4/163cm or something like that rn. I´m giga manlet till i reach 170cm.
Absolutely brutal, hopefully you have a good face. How old are you? Maybe you are still growing. I was 5’11 barefoot at 18, im 23 now and i’m 6’1. People always told i have grown.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and NorwoodAscender
Absolutely brutal, hopefully you have a good face. How old are you? Maybe you are still growing. I was 5’11 barefoot at 18, im 23 now and i’m 6’1. People always told i have grown.
FDFBA0B4 D3CB 4BDE 882A C85C8A9C2DA2

this is his face

• JFL
I just turned 15 but hopefully i have a late puberty.

Normies are worthless when asked judgements they will just say youre fine/gl at anything u ask

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and moreroidsmoredates
  • JFL
View attachment 2615821
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAGAHAHAHHAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAHAH
Dude stop bullying, he is just 15. How would you feel if he commits suicide because of you? We are here on a looksmaxxing forum.

• JFL
Dude stop bullying, he is just 15. How would you feel if he commits suicide because of you? We are here on a looksmaxxing forum.
this kid needs to be humbled u clearly don’t see his other comments/posts

• JFL
Whats your weight? You look like you got around 45-50kg muscle mass

Also you’re 45-60 days of leanmaxxing away from something special

Last edited:
Whats your weight? You look like you got around 45-50kg muscle mass

Also you’re 45-60 days of leanmaxxing away from something special
Im 90 kg morning weight and 6’1,5 barefoot morning height. My face is still a bit chubby and round, i lack angularity in my face.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger