What is my biggest facial flaw and how to improve it?

bosnianogre

bosnianogre

Iron
Yo guys, so I am trying to make a list of surgeries/whatever else I need to do but I cant really tell what makes me look weird.

Is it the Eye area because my eyes are wide set?

Or is it the lower third thats narrow?

Or maybe even body fat? My scale tells me in 17%, and ive always kinda been slightly skinny fat

Please help me find the issue and give me some suggestions thx.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing, mvp2v1 and lebesgue
maybe you could improve colouring and skin quality, idk if it's bc of bad camera quaity but the skin seems kinda dirty and pale, try eating cleaner and more foods with carotenes.

also, what did you do to improve you jawline and how do you style your hair? kinda like it ngl

i mewed when i was like 15 16 and i think it played SOME role but minimum, probably genetics

also my hair is very thick so when its short its very easy to just put some hair powder in and make it a bit messy, it will stay
maybe you could improve colouring and skin quality, idk if it's bc of bad camera quaity but the skin seems kinda dirty and pale, try eating cleaner and more foods with carotenes.

also, what did you do to improve you jawline and how do you style your hair? kinda like it ngl

lips wayy to pink

• Love it
Reactions: bosnianogre
Your lower lip is too big.

• +1
Reactions: AySab and urielRanhel
Really?You guys think its the lips? not the eyes or something? What do i need to do to ascend to chadlite or higher

Your lips are like your only failo. Personally I would dedicate my life to getting them fixed any way possible.

Yo guys, so I am trying to make a list of surgeries/whatever else I need to do but I cant really tell what makes me look weird.

Or maybe even body fat? My scale tells me in 17%, and ive always kinda been slightly skinny fat

Lips are your worse feature. They are to big and strangely shaped

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Your lips are like your only failo. Personally I would dedicate my life to getting them fixed any way possible.
and how would you do that even haha
should i try to get my mouth wider and thinner?
and with what surgery

and how would you do that even haha
should i try to get my mouth wider and thinner?
and with what surgery
Pfft no idea. I would try and find out from a user who knows about mouth surgeries though.

get lip reduction
Lips naturally reduce in size as you age. He should try to retain his full lips as long as possible actually.

skin eyebrows eyelashes coloring

Lips naturally reduce in size as you age. He should try to retain his full lips as long as possible actually.
if its not lips what would u say is my biggest failo?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Great base to ascend.

what would i have to do to ascend tho? some jaw and chin fillers? or rather something with the eyes
and yes im aware implants are better than fillers in most cases but would they really be better in my case?

what would i have to do to ascend tho? some jaw and chin fillers? or rather something with the eyes
You got no issues with the bones boyo. However you can work around your eye area a bit. And lips.

For eye area, either canthoplasty or upper eyelid fillers. Canthoplasty mogs btw.

For lips, I really do not know. Maybe there is a procedure which slims down the bottom lip.

if its not lips what would u say is my biggest failo?
brown eyes probably. Eye shape seems good contrary to what you said in OP. I don't think you have NCT (I m mentioning this because I saw a retard in this thread tell you to get canthoplasty). Your eyes aren t fully opened on the picture which I can tell from the fact that a big portion of your upper iris is not visible, your upper eyelid falls on the outer corner of your eye, hiding it, which can give the impression of a bad canthal tilt to certain users.
Wide set eyes are a halo unless it s alien tier. Your eyes are normally wide set.

Last edited:

you're chilling. you're like chadlite-chad. Don't give yourself bdd.

Get off this site if you're a good height. Don't be dumb like imagine being so good looking people tell you that your second biggest failo are your BROWN EYES JFL.

Get off this site if you're a good height. Don't be dumb like imagine being so good looking people tell you that your second biggest failo are your BROWN EYES JFL.
lol i already have body dysmorphia, im fucked mentally probably

also im about 187cm or 6 1, but you know that everyone here will never be satisfied with themselves

• +1
Reactions: lebesgue
Gay lips. I dno If you can do anything about that

definitely the big ass lips and the eyes tilt

Really?You guys think its the lips? not the eyes or something? What do i need to do to ascend to chadlite or higher
Will never happen

lol i already have body dysmorphia, im fucked mentally probably

also im about 187cm or 6 1, but you know that everyone here will never be satisfied with themselves
I have bdd too. all you gotta remember is that you overmagnify your flaws and people see you differently. This realization changed me and even though I dont like looking at myself, I understand that people see someone better.

Trust me though, if I looked like you, I would not hardmaxx and risk possible nerve damage and/or botch to look a little better bro. ENJOY LIFE, you were dealt top 0.1% cards...

Lol are u sending my rep as a greycel? If you think thats anywhere above htn your gigaretarded
no. you're a COPIUM addict.

Lol are u sending my rep as a greycel? If you think thats anywhere above htn your gigaretarded
hes more rare than 1 in 10.

Yea i am coping but not because of that, this guy is barely htn
Think about the guys that you see everyday who are goodlooking, Im sure he mogs them.

Think about the guys that you see everyday who are goodlooking, Im sure he mogs them.
Yea maybe but barely mogging an mtn means ur htn. I see better looking ppl daily

Yea maybe but barely mogging an mtn means ur htn. I see better looking ppl daily
whatever he shouldnt be a bdd cel about his looks and he should live a good life

you look like a @thecel morph in a good way

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
you guys think improving the coloring of my skin with melanotan works? or is beta carotin the only way?

Nigga has my exact pheno, I'm from Bosnia too (banjaluka,rs) :lul: :lul:

ylrven

Copium addict​

JoinedAug 19, 2023Posts1,328Reputation1,557

lebesgue

mtn who thought he was htn
Joined Jul 10, 2023
Last seen Today at 10:14 PM

Slam a hammer into your balls for optimal testoserone levels

You need to take better pictures. That selfie is probably distorted. You also look tall. Just do basic softmaxxes and you are good. This forum overestimates what the average guy looks like.