What is my eyecolor can someone explain this?

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
When no sun is present to shine into my eyes and light them up they look completely brown but when i get some light in them they start shining and they dont look brown at all? Is it hazel or something else?
Eyecolor

When no sun is present to shine into my eyes and light them up they look completely brown but when i get some light in them they start shining and they dont look brown at all? Is it hazel or something else?
View attachment 21372

Brown

• +1
Reactions: Sc22
Its the same with my hair it can look black but when i get into light like sun it start looking light brown also eyes i dont think they look brown? It shines more also than this in real life maybe light brown?

Its the same with my hair it can look black but when i get into light like sun it start looking light brown also eyes i dont think they look brown? It shines more also than this in real life maybe light brown?

Hazel eyes look more greener.

Brown eyes.

Where contacts if your bothered by it

• +1
Reactions: Sc22
Hazel eyes look more greener.

Brown eyes.

Where contacts if your bothered by it
No its fine i dont care rly i was just wondering because it looks different from regular brown eyes in the sun i dont think most eyes that are brown do this. Same with my hair as i said people can believe its black but when i enter sun its seen as light or medium brown. Eyecolor is cope tbh just look at lachowski its more about shape and other stuff.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
doesn't matter what exact sheme of colour they are, my eyes look also really good sometimes under the right lighting condition but under any other condition they are pitchblack, which it all that matters. If your eye colour has never been even once complimented by a female then it's :ogre:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
doesn't matter what exact sheme of colour they are, my eyes look also really good sometimes under the right lighting condition but under any other condition they are pitchblack, which it all that matters. If your eye colour has never been even once complimented by a female then it's :ogre:
I have had the color complimented by a female once it was during summer when light shined into them.

It's brown. If it was hazel, it'd be of a lighter shade without the sun shining on it.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
View attachment 21372
Stop using filter