What is the best diet?

lestoa

lestoa

What is the best diet to increase IGF 1? Many say low glycemic diet, high protein, carnivore diet.......

Eat sugar

• +1
Reactions: AySab, med and SubhumanCurrycel
bump again

pls answer me

• +1
Reactions: AySab
I am being serious retard look it up, sugar increases igf-1 levels
nigga you not even lying

''There is evidence that consuming sugar can increase the production of IGF-1, especially when this consumption is coupled with a high overall calorie intake. Sugary foods and drinks can cause blood sugar levels to rise quickly, which can lead to increased insulin production. Insulin, in turn, can stimulate the production of IGF-1.''

bro please give me decent answers😭
thats it lol. just overeat on sugar
for igf 1 specifically tho
for heightmaxxing overrall, focus on calcium, protein and sugar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AySab and WhiteBrazzilian
nigga you not even lying

''There is evidence that consuming sugar can increase the production of IGF-1, especially when this consumption is coupled with a high overall calorie intake. Sugary foods and drinks can cause blood sugar levels to rise quickly, which can lead to increased insulin production. Insulin, in turn, can stimulate the production of IGF-1.''
mb

Last edited:
What is the best diet to increase IGF 1? Many say low glycemic diet, high protein, carnivore diet.......
jfl at low glycemic index , eat high glycemic indexfor igf-1 .

• +1
Eat goyslop im not even joking its why zoomers are so tall

• +1
Unless you're past puberty,don't do carnivore

high protein, high fibre, medium carbs(figure out your spot for this) and in general try to minimise insulin spike by consuming fats while consuming too lean protein like whey or carbs. Avoid saturated and trans fats don’t listen to YouTube gurus, listen to doctors and read research papers with proper context and most importantly be lean the lower your TDE the slowly will u age

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
thats it lol. just overeat on sugar
for igf 1 specifically tho
for heightmaxxing overrall, focus on calcium, protein and sugar
Fast acting carbohydrates should all work for that right? Why consume processed sugar when you can just have honey instead.

Fast acting carbohydrates should all work for that right? Why consume processed sugar when you can just have honey instead.
Processed sugar is a cheaper and faster way to do it

high protein, high fibre, medium carbs(figure out your spot for this) and in general try to minimise insulin spike by consuming fats while consuming too lean protein like whey or carbs. Avoid saturated and trans fats don’t listen to YouTube gurus, listen to doctors and read research papers with proper context and most importantly be lean the lower your TDE the slowly will u age
Why not consume saturated fats?

Peat diet

• +1
Reactions: bronzeagepervert
Eat a lot of carbs bro, eat big meals

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Aight, im still in cut so im eating around 2000calories a day. I will start bulking as soon as i can.
But don't overdo it when you can bulking, so far I haven't cut it because I'm in puberty, I'm eating 2450 calories a day and it looks good