What is the best height protocol for plates fused infinite budget?

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
Just for some context, im 5'5 done growing.
I made decent money atm but pretty soon I can see myself having an invite budget going into the 7 figures to spend on heightmaxing alone.

What should I pour my money into? My thoughts are limb lengthening combined with stemcells, or recovery peptides like bpc-157 or growth hormone.
The only person I've been able to find who may have the answer is "cybrog life" the limb lengthening youtube who covers limb lengthening fully.

Are there any alternatives? anything I should look into? anything new coming soon?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: princeofpeace, Staceymaxxing, DoII and 1 other person
LL is the only option sadly. Get to money maxxing.

• +1
Reactions: user123456, kebab, 5.5psl and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DingusBingus, kebab, diamondbill and 2 others
is LL even worth it?

As far as I know, there are no ways to get truly taller once you're done. Lifts, insoles, etc. LL is the only method. I haven't heard of anyting on the way, but I also don't look into it at all. I'd like to be taller, but I somehow made 5'10 despite a 4'11 mother and 5'8 father, so I won't push my luck. 5'5 is tough my friend, best of luck to you if you go through with the LL. If you do decide to go through with the procedure, don't let anyone give you shit for it. It might take a while to get the funds for it, but you've got plenty of time.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sondern and callisto
Oh man, I'm sorry that will be your final expected height. That's rough, I'm not gonna lie. Once you reach your final expected height (e.g. growth plates are closed), nothing will work aside from lifts (JFL) or LL.

With double leg lengthening (should be around 150k) you can get to 5'11" or just barely 6'0". I believe there was some black influencer who was the same height as you and he underwent double LL to get to 6'0". Although, double LL potentially has even worse side effects and a longer recovery time than normal LL, since it breaks both the tibia and femur for a six-inch height boost, instead of just a three-inch height boost with just regular (femoral) LL (and you only get to 5'8" with that shit, why bother at all). Of course, there is the gargantuan fucking cost too. Really only work-from-home SWEs are the niggas who get LL since they can afford it and they can recover from it without breaking themselves financially (work from home). I believe someone on this forum was a remote SWE and underwent double LL I think, forgot his name though

is LL even worth it?
typically people go for 2-4 inches , and when u get that much u are pretty much fucking up ur entire legs

this means u won’t be able to walk properly for about 2-3 years and ur going to constantly go into some therapy everyday or some shit

ur pretty much wasting 3 years of ur life

• +1
Reactions: Randolf and justropemaxbro
I made decent money atm but pretty soon I can see myself having an invite budget going into the 7 figures to spend on heightmaxing alone.

What should I pour my money into? My thoughts are limb lengthening combined with stemcells, or recovery peptides like bpc-157 or growth hormone.
The only person I've been able to find who may have the answer is "cybrog life" the limb lengthening youtube who covers limb lengthening fully.

Are there any alternatives? anything I should look into? anything new coming soon?
Have you tried protein megadosing when you heightmaxed?
Is your thyroid hormones in check?
Are you getting good sleep?
Was your diet in the past condusive to early growth plate closure?

Ask yourself these questions.
You may not be growing because something is wrong.
If you are actually done growing, that's sad.

Although I don't really believe that humans are done growing. I think the effort to reward ration just keeps getting lower as we age. Meaning that a 26 year old can grow but he'll probably get acromegaly after gaining 2 inches in height compared to a 16 year old.

"Several years later, likely as a result of a pituitary tumor that was identified later, Rainer had a dramatic growth spurt. Between his early 20s to early 30s, he gained height at the average rate of 9.14 cm (3.16 in) per year.[3] By 1932 (aged 33), Rainer had reached a height of 218 cm (7 ft 2 in).[5] He went from US shoe size 10 (EUR size 43) at age 19 to size 20 (EUR 57.5) only three years later.[6]

Two doctors examined Rainer in detail between August 1930 and May 1931, at which time his height was 216 cm (7 ft 1 in). A benign pituitary adenoma was found, which was responsible for the enormous growth. Dr. Oskar Hirsch removed the adenoma.[4]" (Wikipedia)

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Have you tried protein megadosing when you heightmaxed?
Is your thyroid hormones in check?
Are you getting good sleep?
Was your diet in the past condusive to early growth plate closure?

Ask yourself these questions.
You may not be growing because something is wrong.
If you are actually done growing, that's sad.

Although I don't really believe that humans are done growing. I think the effort to reward ration just keeps getting lower as we age. Meaning that a 26 year old can grow but he'll probably get acromegaly after gaining 2 inches in height compared to a 16 year old.

"Several years later, likely as a result of a pituitary tumor that was identified later, Rainer had a dramatic growth spurt. Between his early 20s to early 30s, he gained height at the average rate of 9.14 cm (3.16 in) per year.[3] By 1932 (aged 33), Rainer had reached a height of 218 cm (7 ft 2 in).[5] He went from US shoe size 10 (EUR size 43) at age 19 to size 20 (EUR 57.5) only three years later.[6]

Two doctors examined Rainer in detail between August 1930 and May 1931, at which time his height was 216 cm (7 ft 1 in). A benign pituitary adenoma was found, which was responsible for the enormous growth. Dr. Oskar Hirsch removed the adenoma.[4]" (Wikipedia)
I’m done growing I got my plates checked a while ago

• So Sad
Reactions: helpmeascend and enchanted_elixir

theoretically certain exercises can extend bones and cartilage by about an inch over the course of year I remember seeing something about an arm wrestler who only worked out one arm and it was about 3 inches longer than his other arm when before they were the same

theoretically certain exercises can extend bones and cartilage by about an inch over the course of year I remember seeing something about an arm wrestler who only worked out one arm and it was about 3 inches longer than his other arm when before they were the same
yeah but I dont think it would be good for height. the arm wrestler guy your talking about had minor growth after years

yeah but I dont think it would be good for height. the arm wrestler guy your talking about had minor growth after years
true but after growth plates are closed you are kinda fucked even hgh or EQ over the course of 5 years will only boost final height by like an inch up to 3 inches if your lucky

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop
true but after growth plates are closed you are kinda fucked even hgh or EQ over the course of 5 years will only boost final height by like an inch up to 3 inches if your lucky
you have no idea what your talking about. who told you that garbage

I’m done growing I got my plates checked a while ago
depending how long ago, its not cut and dry if plates are open or closed. they can be in the process of fusing. still worth to try high dose MK and letrozole or HGH

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern
I still remember I read about some pharmaceuticals that could induce growth once plates were closed. Can’t find it now

Research about vorositde, Indirubin-3′-oxime and i think there was another compound used for dwarfism, also there is relaxin

aside from that you can try sleep stretching with glucosamine and chondroitin and microfracture method

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
you have no idea what your talking about. who told you that garbage
brother im a literal biochemist I have a masters degree and have researched this more than you ever could

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Efendja and Sondern
depending how long ago, its not cut and dry if plates are open or closed. they can be in the process of fusing. still worth to try high dose MK and letrozole or HGH
bro u dont know anything about height maxxing if your recommending something as light as MK when my plates are completely fused.
i tried it when they were open and it didn't work

brother im a literal biochemist I have a masters degree and have researched this more than you ever could
yeah sure bro.
no credible person would say you can grow 3 inches on gh after you're plates are completely fused. that's absurd. even if you have the credentials you claim to have. your still brutally wrong about that.

Research about vorositde, Indirubin-3′-oxime and i think there was another compound used for dwarfism, also there is relaxin

aside from that you can try sleep stretching with glucosamine and chondroitin and microfracture method
I havent heard of the first thing, but relaxin and sleep stretching with glucosamine are both horrible options. might aswell do LL

• +1
Reactions: adam1998
bro u dont know anything about height maxxing if your recommending something as light as MK when my plates are completely fused.
i tried it when they were open and it didn't work
you can still increase HGH a lot with mk and therefor potentially increase igf1. i was just saying MK if you're desperate. HGH is obviously better

you can still increase HGH a lot with mk and therefor potentially increase igf1. i was just saying MK if you're desperate. HGH is obviously better
a lot is an understatement. and recommending it to people whos plates are already fused just gives false hope.
although i appreciate you at least attempting to give a solution. i just think its false hope which is a bad thing IMO

your plates wouldn’t have fused if u were low bf. Estrogen is stored in fat cells

• JFL
a lot is an understatement. and recommending it to people whos plates are already fused just gives false hope.
although i appreciate you at least attempting to give a solution. i just think its false hope which is a bad thing IMO
yeah i should’ve elaborated on what i meant a little. my bad.

• +1
your plates wouldn’t have fused if u were low bf. Estrogen is stored in fat cells
i was 98 pounds and was on aromasin when my plates fused. stfu u have no idea what ur talking about

• JFL
Reactions: Efendja
yeah sure bro.
no credible person would say you can grow 3 inches on gh after you're plates are completely fused. that's absurd. even if you have the credentials you claim to have. your still brutally wrong about that.
I never once claimed that I was assuming growth plates being opened max growth is still around 3 inches for non growth deficient people you low iq fucking dog stay short its obvious you deserve it

• JFL
I never once claimed that I was assuming growth plates being opened max growth is still around 3 inches for non growth deficient people you low iq fucking dog stay short its obvious you deserve it
"but after growth plates are closed you are kinda fucked even hgh or EQ over the course of 5 years will only boost final height by like an inch up to 3 inches if your lucky"

idk if you wrote this wrong or what, but you never said anything about plates being open.
the "even hgh or EQ" part makes me think this was advice for EVEN when my plates are closed

research Adam Rainer the Austrian man

Your hormones have a huge influence on your height growth and it can really boost height growth after puberty thyroid hormones and gh hormones are among the most important bro. It can boost height growth after puberty they even have the ability to reopen the gh plates if the levels are high enuf. As I said google ADAM RAINER

u can’t grow a mm with fused plates lmfao just get lifts ig

• +1
Your hormones have a huge influence on your height growth and it can really boost height growth after puberty thyroid hormones and gh hormones are among the most important bro. It can boost height growth after puberty they even have the ability to reopen the gh plates if the levels are high enuf. As I said google ADAM RAINER
like i said plates are fused

Bro watch scott primal and buy own land or travel to meet scott its best thing ever

There´s quite anecdotal evidence in a height spanish forum about growing in your 20's using glucosamine sulfate+inversion
table. That's the main thing they do. They complement it with yoga stretches, sprints, jogging and basketball jumps. They claim the gains are permanent. I'll send you a PM with the method and the forum so you can take a look.

• +1
Reactions: Ddhingra and Karstossos
There´s quite anecdotal evidence in a height spanish forum about growing in your 20's using glucosamine sulfate+inversion
table. That's the main thing they do. They complement it with yoga stretches, sprints, jogging and basketball jumps. They claim the gains are permanent. I'll send you a PM with the method and the forum so you can take a look.
ive used both glucosamine + inversion table. doesn't work for growth, only height matience. and the glucoasmine is the main thing

As far as I know, there are no ways to get truly taller once you're done. Lifts, insoles, etc. LL is the only method. I haven't heard of anyting on the way, but I also don't look into it at all. I'd like to be taller, but I somehow made 5'10 despite a 4'11 mother and 5'8 father, so I won't push my luck. 5'5 is tough my friend, best of luck to you if you go through with the LL. If you do decide to go through with the procedure, don't let anyone give you shit for it. It might take a while to get the funds for it, but you've got plenty of time.
Dna test with your father your mom is blackpilled kek

• JFL
Reactions: Asspear
Dna test with your father your mom is blackpilled kek
Lmao I wish - my mom is a very pretty woman, and my dad unfortunately gave me his awful eye region, so it's unmistakeable that we are related. On the other hand, he's a blonde, my mom has dark brown hair, and I've got deep auburn hair, so who knows!

Lmao I wish - my mom is a very pretty woman, and my dad unfortunately gave me his awful eye region, so it's unmistakeable that we are related. On the other hand, he's a blonde, my mom has dark brown hair, and I've got deep auburn hair, so who knows!
imagine your dad reading this post :lul::lul::lul::lul:
sui fuel for incels that manage to beta provide for a stacy:feelswhy:

• JFL
imagine your dad reading this post :lul::lul::lul::lul:
sui fuel for incels that manage to beta provide for a stacy:feelswhy:
He'd laugh if he read my post lol. Eh, he knows he's not exactly a looker and punched above his weight in regards to my mom - never bothered him. My mom also made more money than my dad, so she was "the provider". That being said, my dad also taught me far more practical skills in life, so I'd say he did a good job overall. He's certainly not sweating his appearance, but things were different in his day.

send pm pls

i got the funds. just not sure if I wanna do it yet

ive used both glucosamine + inversion table. doesn't work for growth, only height matience. and the glucoasmine is the main thing
May I ask you how many months did you tried it? And how consistent you were?

May I ask you how many months did you tried it? And how consistent you were?
1 month, no progress. super consistent, if you understand the mechanisms on how each thing works its obvious it doesn't give you long term growth

I am not so sure about that.
For all my life I believed penis length increase is not possible.
Yet, with extreme effort, dedication and 4+ years I have seen 100% credible results.
I even lengthened myself a bit, 0.5cm only, but a noticeable difference. I don't need cock length, but height increase would be great.
It makes theoretical sense to train and supplement the training.
E.g. inversion table and other exercises combined with height increasing supps.
It may take 1-2 years min to see results possibly, but that would be worth it to me if the gains are permanent.

• +1
I am not so sure about that.
For all my life I believed penis length increase is not possible.
Yet, with extreme effort, dedication and 4+ years I have seen 100% credible results.
I even lengthened myself a bit, 0.5cm only, but a noticeable difference. I don't need cock length, but height increase would be great.
It makes theoretical sense to train and supplement the training.
E.g. inversion table and other exercises combined with height increasing supps.
It may take 1-2 years min to see results possibly, but that would be worth it to me if the gains are permanent.
They are not permanent height gains but I’m mirin your PE story. Most people lie about their gains “I gained 1 inch in 1 year or I gained 1 inch in 6 months” but the truth is it takes a lot longer than everyone says it does